Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: $3,500 OFF MSRP  (Read 7629 times)

Uncle Fester

• Hostage of the MoCo
  • Junior CVO Member
    • MD

• CVO1: '13 FLHRSE3 "Serafina"
    • CVO2: '11 FLTRUSE "Pazia"
Re: $3,500 OFF MSRP
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2014, 08:10:14 AM »

In my opinion starting in '13 the CVO RK's don't have that classic look anymore. With no driving lights, that wonky windshield and the lower's on the '13's they just don't look like RK's. The new contoured bags on the '14's, painted fork trim and color schemes don't help with the look either. Just an opinion though. Seems every dealer I've visited has CVO RK's available. Either new or low mileage trade-ins.

Obviously it's all a matter of taste. I thought they were more reminiscent of the RK Customs...so yeah, it's a little ironic that they'd make a cvo version of a discontinued trim.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2014, 09:04:54 AM »

It's a toy people. Supply and demand. If you want it buy it. When you are done sell it. =. What you paid for the fun.
Yes sir

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

Concretehardt

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OR

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Breakout
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2014, 01:26:08 PM »

It's a toy people. Supply and demand. If you want it buy it. When you are done sell it. =. What you paid for the fun.

Bingo! Hard to put a price on fun! I just got back from Sturgis (2800 mile round trip) I havnt even added up what the trip cost me and I really don't care because it was an epic trip that I will never forget :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.