Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: nice little ride through some countries in Europe  (Read 909 times)

Jeffro13

nice little ride through some countries in Europe
« on: September 03, 2014, 08:05:58 AM »

Took off on our 2013 ultra for about a week. Put around 3000 miles on her and rode through 7 different countries! Started off in Stuttgart Germany and rode north through Luxembourg, Belgium then France. Took the Tunnel from France to England, then rode north to Scotland. Took a ferry from Scotland to Northern Ireland and spent a couple days over there. The Coastal road was amazing to ride on. After spending a couple of days in Ireland riding around, I hopped the ferry back to Scotland. When I got back over, I rode north to the Highlands to hit the Thunder in the Glens rally in Aviemore. Road north to Inverness and over to Loch Ness. After the Rally I headed back south. It rained probably 75% of the trip, and was in the 40's and 50's most of the time.

The riding in Northern Ireland was probably some of the best I have ever had the chance to ride. The Highlands in northern Scotland were quite awesome as well. I highly recommend those places to anyone who gets a chance.

I also have to say how impressed I was with the way the Ultra handled. Haven't had her for a year yet, and almost have 10k miles on her. It's an amazing machine. After all those miles and days, I felt great. Just a little tired.
Thank god for heated seat and grips.
2103 CVO Ultra - Typhoon Maroon

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 22 queries.