Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32

Author Topic: Sons of Anarchy - Final Season  (Read 109710 times)

Cat Eye

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
Re: Sons of Anarchy - Final Season
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 08:14:32 AM »

Didn't really like last nights episode.....jumping 10 days after Tara's death seemed to me diminished last season cliff-hanger ending and I was expecting a lot more blowback on the murder of Roosevelt.

Hope that the story line goes a little deeper and doen't end up as a violent type slasher movie.

Dragging a guy in a wheel chair behind a motorcycle....come on...they can do better.

kiro

• 1K CVO Member
    • ME

• CVO1: 2017 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 1986 FXR Super Glide - antique, but the Evo lives on!
    • A Shot in the Dark
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 08:21:06 AM »

I really felt sorry for that Asian guy - he got a terminal lesson and was clueless as to why...

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 08:27:15 AM »

I really felt sorry for that Asian guy - he got a terminal lesson and was clueless as to why...

that was some dark chit right there.....

Jax could only have done that if he really believed it was the guy who murdered tera ( Jemma does love to spin lies to save he own ass )
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 09:33:04 AM »

yep, two hours worth.  Looks like most if not all of the episodes for this final season will be 1.5 hours or longer.  Looking forward to how they start from the end last season. 
They have to be 1.5 hours long with all of the commercials!  I will have to watch the future episodes from DVR.
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 09:52:02 AM »

Watched last night's episode but doubt I'll be back for any more.  Really enjoyed the show in the past when at least there seemed to be some sort of plot line.  Now it is just more and more gratuitous violence.  I'm beginning to think that Kurt Sutter is one sick SOB to present chit like this.  As far as I'm concerned good riddance to all of them - and the sooner the better.

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 11:51:46 AM »

X2 on the gratuitous violence.  Really can't support a show like that in good conscience.  On a lighter side, did anyone else notice the only CVO bike in the mix was a 2009 Road Glide?

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

1BdBagr

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2014, 01:30:35 PM »

X2 on the gratuitous violence.  Really can't support a show like that in good conscience.  On a lighter side, did anyone else notice the only CVO bike in the mix was a 2009 Road Glide?
Was that 2009 CVO RG a orange one with a 21 or 23" front wheel? A good friend of mine has been on that show as one of the Grim Bastards MC and that's what he occasionally rides. He told me he rented a bunch of his bikes to the production company.
Tim
someday i'll have a CVO...

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 01:38:21 PM »

Was that 2009 CVO RG a orange one with a 21 or 23" front wheel? A good friend of mine has been on that show as one of the Grim Bastards MC and that's what he occasionally rides. He told me he rented a bunch of his bikes to the production company.
Tim

Yes, it was.   :2vrolijk_21:

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2014, 04:14:16 PM »

I'm with you Greg, I got caught up during the off season and was hoping this would get better. But it is now evil for evil's sake and nothing about it makes any sense. I wonder when he finds out his mom actually killed her if she will get the same treatment? I wish they would take it off or bikers would voice their displeasure in the image. You do realize that some folks will believe that is the way we live our lives because we ride harleys or wear colors. And before you say you don't care what people think you should! I'm just trying to ride and enjoy my life. This show needs to go away!

BigLew

2 ROSE

• Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Convertible aka “Rose”...my one and only.
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2014, 05:26:21 PM »

I'm with you Greg, I got caught up during the off season and was hoping this would get better. But it is now evil for evil's sake and nothing about it makes any sense. I wonder when he finds out his mom actually killed her if she will get the same treatment? I wish they would take it off or bikers would voice their displeasure in the image. You do realize that some folks will believe that is the way we live our lives because we ride harleys or wear colors. And before you say you don't care what people think you should! I'm just trying to ride and enjoy my life. This show needs to go away!

BigLew

SOA will go away when those who feel like you stop watching and outnumber those that won't stop watching. I do agree that it may be a little over the top as far as being a little more graphic than what is normally seen on a commercially dependent show. But to think that it will cause all to believe that SOA depicts what all bikers/motorcyclists are made of is just hard for me to  accept. I know what I am and I will not worry what others may think of me because of any TV show

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2014, 07:20:13 PM »

Tim
That was probably him then... they (SOA) mentioned that was the MC they were riding with in that segment of the show.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2014, 08:16:39 PM »

WTH!!!! So I just watched SOA Afterward featuring Kurt Sutter, Charlie Hunnam, & Katy Sagal..... had no idea that Charlie Hunnam was from England... freaked me out when he started talking and his accent was noticeable. :shocked2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

krypto2011

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2014, 08:25:04 PM »

WTH!!!! So I just watched SOA Afterward featuring Kurt Sutter, Charlie Hunnam, & Katy Sagal..... had no idea that Charlie Hunnam was from England... freaked me out when he started talking and his accent was noticeable.

I knew he was from England but never heard him speak outside of the show. I shared your reaction when I heard him too!!!
2011 SESG Krypto/Black Diamond, SE 259e cams, SE 5.3 injectors, HPI 58mm throttle body, heads ported and polished, V&H power duals, CFR mufflers, SE race tuner, SE high flow air filter

2 ROSE

• Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Convertible aka “Rose”...my one and only.
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2014, 10:08:03 PM »

Yeah I agree about the accent. In fact I would lean a little towards him having a girly english accent.

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2014, 06:11:00 PM »

Watched last night's episode but doubt I'll be back for any more.  Really enjoyed the show in the past when at least there seemed to be some sort of plot line.  Now it is just more and more gratuitous violence.  I'm beginning to think that Kurt Sutter is one sick SOB to present chit like this.  As far as I'm concerned good riddance to all of them - and the sooner the better.

X2. You said it perfectly, especially about Sutter. I can't believe Sagal married that weirdo.
2006 SEUltra ordered, born on Feb 10, recieved Feb, 28, 2006
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 21 queries.