Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32

Author Topic: Sons of Anarchy - Final Season  (Read 109973 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: Sons of Anarchy - Final Season
« Reply #270 on: November 13, 2014, 02:32:59 PM »

Damn, porthole, I just threw-up in my mouth.  SOA is ruined for me now.  :'( Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #271 on: November 13, 2014, 07:28:07 PM »

Sorry Carl, but "Jax" wasn't always a "bad ass"
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #272 on: November 13, 2014, 07:52:47 PM »

Damn, porthole, I just threw-up in my mouth.  SOA is ruined for me now.  :'( Later--HUBBARD
Sorry Carl, but "Jax" wasn't always a "bad ass"
Damn!!!!! I knew there was a reason I didn't watch this at work... now I wish I hadn't watched it at home!!! :shocked2: :puke:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

mark

« Reply #273 on: November 13, 2014, 08:32:24 PM »

The "Afterword" Show was even more ridiculous than this episode.  Tommy Flanagan is lucky to have scripts because without them he is rather inarticulate. Charlie's British accent and Union Jack socks were just silly.  But the swooning over each other's immense "talent" was sickening, and this includes Sutter, Coates, Goggins, et.al.  Coates and Goggins consider their love commitment scene "milestones" in their careers, and thanked Sutter for writing such dramatic, powerful and meaningful words.  They talked about what their characters might be thinking or feeling in "real life" as if they have created living beings trapped in a TV screen.  They love their "art" and working at their "craft".  Barf, when this is done, so are they, ever watch "Pacific Rim"?  Charlie Hunnam needs a lot more work on his "craft".

A few spoilers at the end, I'll let those alone.
It's funny, if you've heard some of the most successful actors interviewed, it's amazing how they can't put together a coherent sentence. Mark Boone Jr. was literally unwatchable during his interview.

2 ROSE

• Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Convertible aka “Rose”...my one and only.
« Reply #274 on: November 14, 2014, 03:25:36 PM »

Wait a minute here...are you telling me that was Jax Teller sucking...a...er...sucking face with some other guy?
Say it isn't so!!!

tysndys

• Full CVO Member
    • UT

• CVO1: FLHXSE3
    • CVO2: FLSTFSE2 (sold)
« Reply #275 on: November 20, 2014, 08:59:19 AM »

It is Thursday an I haven't gotten any SOA teasers or previews from Tuesday's show? I can't watch so I count on my "fix" here.  :nixweiss:
Tires just don't last long enough

owl893

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Autumn Haze
« Reply #276 on: November 20, 2014, 09:19:34 AM »

Since this thread has been quiet after the last episode I assume we approve, or don't give a chit. Other than Lyn's death there was little more than setting things in order for the last two episodes which will happen after Thanksgiving.  Gemma's secret is now common knowledge, she's on the run, but we will see plenty of her anyway. Barofsky is the RAT, that works for me.

The Afterword" show was more interesting this week, Theo Rossi was surprisingly glib ("surprisingly" because I thought he would be the "dumb" one) but predictably, Drea DeMatteo and Jimmy Smits were tongue tied idiots when faced with unscripted questions.  Smits, when asked how he was able to deliver such and outstanding moment without speaking, mumbled "because dat's what we do". Pure genius from Smits, fortunately Sutter was there to rush in when needed, to bail out the mentally challenged.

Again a few spoilers, but nothing we didn't expect (e.g. Jax' upcoming meeting with SOA-CALI Presidents) but episodes 12 and 13 have the potential to be fairly interesting and I am looking forward to them.  I hope it finishes stronger than the Sopranos supper at the diner scene, and there have been a few comments that the end "won't leave a dry eye" among fans, we'll see.
1961 DUO GLIDE, 1979 FLH, 1999 FXDWG, 2001 FXSTS, 2003 FLHRCI, 2004 FLSTCI, 2005 FLHT, 2006 FLHXI, 2011 FLHXSE2

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #277 on: November 20, 2014, 09:25:19 AM »

Well, ok. That actually makes sense.  This post does not.

Spoiler alert, do not read below:

You have been warned already.

It's really not worth reading, you are warned again.

Ok, be that way.

The MoCo supplies the SOA with new HD electric VROOM! VROOM! motorcycles outfitted in unicorn & rainbow themes armed with fricken laser beams, and they ride through Charming yelling bleeped obscenities at the cops who point their fingers at them & yell back "pew, pew!" Two of the SOA fall off their bikes while riding into a strip club, filled with almost nekkid wimmens.  At the end there is a huge Busby Berkley (Google the guy dammit) style musical, with all the dead SOA folks who were killed in earlier episodes coming back as "Thriller" type zombies.  Jimmy Smits gets a script for a good laxative, & he looks very hopeful for a change as he struts toward a portapotty..
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #278 on: November 20, 2014, 09:27:17 AM »

It is Thursday an I haven't gotten any SOA teasers or previews from Tuesday's show? I can't watch so I count on my "fix" here.  :nixweiss:
Jax finally got the truth about Jemma killing Tara (from his son, and then confirmed from Juice)
Juice got the truth from Len on who sold the club out concerning the guns (it wasn't Jarry from the Red Hill Chapter), then killed him (Len)
In speaking with Jax and telling him the truth about the night Tara was killed Jax told him he would make sure "it happened quick"... Juice is a dead man walking.
Jemma is on the run but before she left she gave Abel a "SON" ring and made the statement I gave one of these to your Dad when he was "patched in" and I want you to have one when you get "patched in" (leaving me to believe there will be a "Son of Son's" sequel :nixweiss:)
Unser has finally gotten tired of SAMCRO antics and said he's no longer going to help out Jax (and family) or the club
Nero when finding out what Jemma did told her she should go and later told Jax he couldn't talk to her. He also told Jax that "a son killing his Mom is a wound that can't heal".
Jax met w/the club and told them about Jemma and all the actions afterward were his fault/responsibility and he was going to do whatever it took to make it right.

That's as best as I can remember for highlights maybe others can add/fill in what I haven't... hope that helps.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #279 on: November 20, 2014, 09:34:57 AM »

Since this thread has been quiet after the last episode I assume we approve, or don't give a chit. Other than Lyn's death there was little more than setting things in order for the last two episodes which will happen after Thanksgiving.  Gemma's secret is now common knowledge, she's on the run, but we will see plenty of her anyway. Barofsky is the RAT, that works for me.

The Afterword" show was more interesting this week, Theo Rossi was surprisingly glib ("surprisingly" because I thought he would be the "dumb" one) but predictably, Drea DeMatteo and Jimmy Smits were tongue tied idiots when faced with unscripted questions.  Smits, when asked how he was able to deliver such and outstanding moment without speaking, mumbled "because dat's what we do". Pure genius from Smits, fortunately Sutter was there to rush in when needed, to bail out the mentally challenged.

Again a few spoilers, but nothing we didn't expect (e.g. Jax' upcoming meeting with SOA-CALI Presidents) but episodes 12 and 13 have the potential to be fairly interesting and I am looking forward to them.  I hope it finishes stronger than the Sopranos supper at the diner scene, and there have been a few comments that the end "won't leave a dry eye" among fans, we'll see.
I was a little surprised by Smits too... I think he's a good actor but his interviewing skills seemed sub par... guess when he's not reading/delivering other people's thoughts/words he is at a lost for them himself. :nixweiss:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

tysndys

• Full CVO Member
    • UT

• CVO1: FLHXSE3
    • CVO2: FLSTFSE2 (sold)
« Reply #280 on: November 20, 2014, 09:54:33 AM »

Ok, that is the chatter I was looking for. Thanks guys. :)
Tires just don't last long enough

ultrarider123

« Reply #281 on: November 20, 2014, 10:46:00 AM »

Good set up episode for the last two (as others have already stated) but that music during the chase was a bit over the top.  I'm assuming Mr. Sutter was attempting to pay some sort of adage to the 50's chase movie scenes?  Chase was good, music for the chase was out of character for the show.

I thought Jemma singing the gospel song was a bit fitting as she was headed to see her father? or back to his home?  I thought they sold her dad's home last year?

As far as the afterword goes, Theo did great, Jimmy no so much (and I was like others here and expecting the complete opposite).  Have to say, however, that the scene when Jax was telling Nero all about Jemma was very well done.  You could see the blood going out of Jimmy's/Nero's face....very good actor, not so much on interviews.

The last two a'comin and are set up for an interesting final.......I'll be a'watchin

wachuko

• Dr. Pending Projects
  • Elite CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2014 Road King CVO in Tribal Orange and Galatic Black - Gone
    • CVO2: 2012 Road Glide Custom CVO in Candy Cobalt-Twilight Blue - Gone
« Reply #282 on: November 20, 2014, 11:06:09 AM »

Must watch this episode tonight... missed it...
Ride Safe!
Wachuko

2016 Softail Slim S
2014 Road King CVO in Tribal Orange and Galatic Black with Aztec Shadow graphics. Gone!

Cat Eye

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
« Reply #283 on: November 20, 2014, 12:20:14 PM »

The car chase was lame....noticed they spead up the film speed for effect and the music make me laugh.

Here's a car chase

DOWNTOWN DON

• Full CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: 2012 flhxse3 Black diamond, Dark slate. (WRECKED)
    • CVO2: 2015 flhxse4 Starfire Black/Gold Dust Flames.
« Reply #284 on: November 20, 2014, 12:54:14 PM »

Seen these on another site. Made me laugh so thought i'd share.
CVO1:  Fullsac "DX" pipe/2" power cores & tts mastertune, mustang super solo vintage/13" rear pillion, 7" lrs ultra elite dark tint windshield, truk lite ph7 headlight & custom dynamics signals,  color matched king tour pak.
CVO2:  Fullsac "DX" pipe/2 1/4" power cores, screens, & tts mastertune, 7" lrs ultra elite/dark tint/screemin eagle scripture, fairing vents, fork baffle, matching pass boards & backrest, and a LOT more to come.

Thx and come again: "DOWNTOWN DON"
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 22 queries.