Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 57

Author Topic: 100 Post Full CVO Club  (Read 84521 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: For no other reason............
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2006, 11:06:30 PM »

Twolane,
              It would appear there is a pretender to the throne gathering some acolytes to his cause.

B B

BB, I think I'm only making up in duration what Hoist has been doing in the sprint lately.  The man is in threads I never even climb in to.  I'm too old and fat to run the sprints anyway.  So Hoist has earned the accolades  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] !

Ok, all kidding aside; I know what Hoist is right now.  He's a guy who's really jazzed about a new bike that's getting closer and closer to arrival and then got the beneficial double whammy of finding this place at the same time.  He fits in, he's having fun, he's psyched about the bike coming.  It's the Perfect Storm.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 11:16:52 PM »

BB, I think I'm only making up in duration what Hoist has been doing in the sprint lately.  The man is in threads I never even climb in to.  I'm too old and fat to run the sprints anyway.  So Hoist has earned the accolades  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] !

Ok, all kidding aside; I know what Hoist is right now.  He's a guy who's really jazzed about a new bike that's getting closer and closer to arrival and then got the beneficial double whammy of finding this place at the same time.  He fits in, he's having fun, he's psyched about the bike coming.  It's the Perfect Storm.

Where is he tonight ?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Not here to defend himself, that's no fun.  :-?We'll have to wait till he shows up again and catch him midflurry. [smiley=soapbox.gif] hhmmmmm maybe we should change his name to TAZPOSTR  Can we get Naitram to change someone's site name um er ah involuntarily ?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

B B

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 11:20:00 PM »

Where is he tonight ?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Not here to defend himself, that's no fun.  :-?We'll have to wait till he shows up again and catch him midflurry. [smiley=soapbox.gif] hhmmmmm maybe we should change his name to TAZPOSTR  Can we get Naitram to change someone's site name um er ah involuntarily ?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

B B

Oh no.  The mods would never do anything to us involuntarily  ;D [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=mango.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] ;D !

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 11:23:18 PM »

Oh no.  The mods would never do anything to us involuntarily  ;D [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=mango.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] ;D !

I hate to think what his rate is in the last 30 days which is when he really started posting.  Yikes he's nearly prolific.  But my money is on the Donster.  No one will maintain like 2Lane [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Hoist
14.91 Posts per day Date Registered: Oct 24th, 2006, 8:02am
53 Days since joining

Twolane
13.81 Posts per day Date Registered: Aug 27th, 2004, 1:42am
841 Days since joining
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 11:23:50 PM by Rjob749 »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 11:30:41 PM »

I hate to think what his rate is in the last 30 days which is when he really started posting.  Yikes he's nearly prolific.  But my money is on the Donster.  No one will maintain like 2Lane [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Hoist
14.91 Posts per day Date Registered: Oct 24th, 2006, 8:02am
53 Days since joining

Twolane
13.81 Posts per day Date Registered: Aug 27th, 2004, 1:42am
841 Days since joining

Many seem a lot more impressed with that than I am too  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] .

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2006, 11:36:08 PM »

Many seem a lot more impressed with that than I am too  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] .

I'm not sure if it that they are impressed as much as amazed.  

It takes a lot of time to be here and post that much with consistancy.  I know wihen a short timer goes out of town for a few weeks the average drops like a rock.  You have the longevity factor to keep the number up but it still takes a hefty amount of posting to do 14 posts a day for the time you've been here.

I think you have it figured out though, when the bike arrives and the weather turns, hoist will most likely drop off, although you never know, he may be here for the 2 year warranty.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 11:40:35 PM »

It takes a lot of time to be here and post that much with consistancy.  I know wihen a short timer goes out of town for a few weeks the average drops like a rock.  You have the longevity factor to keep the number up but it still takes a hefty amount of posting to do 14 posts a day for the time you've been here.

I think you have it figured out though, when the bike arrives and the weather turns, hoist will most likely drop off, although you never know, he may be here for the 2 year warranty.

Actually.... a good part of it is that when home I tend to be trapped at/around the desk a lot.  I can fart around here while tending to paying persons that are unable to occupy all of my attention or whom I need some solace or relief from.  Then there are the evenings when you and I Terry and others start off feeling stupid and it gets sillier from there.  That can be a dozen posts all by itself.  I do my best, however, to always avoid actually posting anything truly worthwhile.  It's not the mission I've been assigned by the Gods.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 11:41:54 PM by twolanerider »

Bagger

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2006, 11:42:06 PM »

I think you have it figured out though, [highlight]when the bike arrives and the weather turns, hoist will most likely drop off,[/highlight] although you never know, he may be here for the 2 year warranty.

That's what I'm thinkin'.  I imagine if I didn't have my scooter just yet, I'd be alot more talkative.  Other than that, I've gonna ride every chance I get.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he disappears once his scoot arrives..........but then again, Hoist is a prolific poster.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 12:02:01 AM »

I just checked my post average. 5.7  Guess we should change my handle to " not much to say "  ;)

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 12:17:37 AM »

First let me start by saying right now that I bow to the Master! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] I've said it before that Don's got the saying power. You can't compare 2 months to 2 years. No intent to dethrone. Rog, d00d and some others are no slouches either. Don't put me in that league yet.

Don kinda said it all, just like it is. I'm havin' a blast hanging here. Waiting for the new bike is cool. But running into a scene like this was a real bonus. I can learn chit, teach chit, fool around. All with people that are as passionate about the thing I love best (besides family), my bikes. And this crew has the baddest bikes!  ;) I also know which ones I'm really looking forward to checking out someday! :-X

Big B, I'm touched you missed me. There'll be no name changin' around here. I've got a Lifetime Warranty on this one! I like the way you stuck up for Don. Nothin' beats loyalty in my book! I like your style. It's almost a NY attitude.  ::)

Bagger thanks man. I'm just getting into things here. I get my ridin' in too. Don't forget I got 3 others. I love to ride. Here in NYC we cal it hellriding! :o But I love touring as well. That's what the RK's were made for. Now I'm waiting for the ultimate RK! ;D

I really appreciate the kind words. Remember, "I just wanna be free to ride my machine..."  ;)

Hoist!  8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 12:24:52 AM »

First let me start by saying right now that I bow to the Master! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] I've said it before that Don's got the saying power. You can't compare 2 months to 2 years. No intent to dethrone. [highlight]Rog, d00d and some others are no slouches either[/highlight]. Don't put me in that league yet.

Don kinda said it all, just like it is. I'm havin' a blast hanging here. Waiting for the new bike is cool. But running into a scene like this was a real bonus. I can learn chit, teach chit, fool around. All with people that are as passionate about the thing I love best (besides family), my bikes. And this crew has the baddest bikes!  ;) I also know which ones I'm really looking forward to checking out someday! :-X

Big B, I'm touched you missed me. There'll be no name changin' around here. I've got a Lifetime Warranty on this one! I like the way you stuck up for Don. Nothin' beats loyalty in my book! I like your style. [highlight]It's almost a NY attitude[/highlight].  ::)

Bagger thanks man. I'm just getting into things here. I get my ridin' in too. Don't forget I got 3 others. I love to ride. [highlight]Here in NYC we cal it hellriding![/highlight] :o But I love touring as well. That's what the RK's were made for. Now I'm waiting for the ultimate RK! ;D

I really appreciate the kind words. Remember, "I just wanna be free to ride my machine..."  ;)

Hoist!  8-)

All that and modesty too folks What a guy  
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 01:01:35 AM by SPIDERMAN »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 12:25:29 AM »

I just checked my post average. 5.7  Guess we should change my handle to " not much to say "  ;)

B B

Ah, but what about miles per day average, I'm sure you move to the head of the class in that average [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 12:27:25 AM »

All that and modesty too folks What a guy  (19)

Knew you'd be impressed!  ;)  Hoist!  8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 12:27:38 AM »

Ah, but what about miles per day average, I'm sure you move to the head of the class in that average [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Thanks Rog It was is and always will be about riding  

How bout average words per post as a defining issue as well.  If you chopped my posts down to SOME people's average words per post, I'd have more than anyone but Twolane. Take this post for instance, some people might get 100 posts out of this many words. Two words and an emoticon do not a post make in my book. But you know all this talk about post numbers is pure BS anyway. I'd as soon go back to bein a newbie as being 15 posts from a different color. I got a hoot out of being called a newbie. When I joined I didn't bother to read the rules etc, so I didn't realize it would change at 50 and then again at what ??? 250 or something and so forth. Now I'm about to change to 2.5k and I'm still the same old me. Still piss some people off and make others laugh and once in awhile actually say something worthwhile. IMO I've been doin that since post 1 and " Newbie" status. It's all just words anyway

B B

« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 01:04:02 AM by SPIDERMAN »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 02:21:05 AM »

Thanks Rog It was is and always will be about riding  
How bout average words per post as a defining issue as well.  [highlight]If you chopped my posts down to SOME people's average words per post, I'd have more than anyone but Twolane[/highlight].  It's all just words anyway
B B

Oh man, that's very true:

SPIDERMAN
1K CVO Member
Vaya con Dios  
5.71 Posts per day Date Registered: Oct 7th, 2005, 12:37pm
435 Days since joining  

I have to admit I have been keeping track on and off of your ascent to the 2500 post.  I figure that even though you may not pay particualr attention to the number and like birthdays have gotten except the ones that end in a "0", most of the time none of us keep track, but there is no way you'd get near 2500 without someone pointing it out to you if you hadn't mentioned it.

You have been very good/quick to hail others here on there post numbers so I am sure that we may all look forward to some prolific prose from Big B when you hit 2500.  On the other hand you may simply let it pass as just another post, its only significance being that it is, of itself, straightforward, honest and a bit tongue in cheek perhaps.

We'll all simply have to wait until that moment arrives to see what it holds.  I trust however that you won't honor a thread any less important than "Cat Vomit" with the 2500th post.

I've kind of backed of the emoticons, they must have overtaken me when I had a touch of the flu awhile back.  Take care.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 02:24:32 AM by Rjob749 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 57

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 21 queries.