Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 57

Author Topic: 100 Post Full CVO Club  (Read 83611 times)

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
Re: For no other reason............
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2006, 06:37:14 AM »

[highlight]All that and modesty too folks What a guy[/highlight]  

It's that "NYC Attitude" ....  always a challenge determining if it's mildly amusing or just a PITA....... [smiley=lipsrsealed2.gif]

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2006, 07:36:57 AM »

Me too im posting this to get another post count lol. [smiley=drink.gif]
Ridin Legend

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2006, 07:43:33 AM »

It's that "NYC Attitude" ....  always a challenge determining if it's mildly amusing or just a PITA....... [smiley=lipsrsealed2.gif]

Exactly!

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Bagger

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2006, 08:30:38 AM »

First let me start by saying right now that I bow to the Master! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] I've said it before that Don's got the saying power. You can't compare 2 months to 2 years. No intent to dethrone. Rog, d00d and some others are no slouches either. Don't put me in that league yet.

Don kinda said it all, just like it is. I'm havin' a blast hanging here. Waiting for the new bike is cool. But running into a scene like this was a real bonus. I can learn chit, teach chit, fool around. All with people that are as passionate about the thing I love best (besides family), my bikes. And this crew has the baddest bikes!  ;) I also know which ones I'm really looking forward to checking out someday! :-X

Big B, I'm touched you missed me. There'll be no name changin' around here. I've got a Lifetime Warranty on this one! I like the way you stuck up for Don. Nothin' beats loyalty in my book! I like your style. It's almost a NY attitude.  ::)

[highlight]Bagger thanks man. I'm just getting into things here. I get my ridin' in too. Don't forget I got 3 others. I love to ride. Here in NYC we cal it hellriding! :o But I love touring as well. That's what the RK's were made for. Now I'm waiting for the ultimate RK! ;D

I really appreciate the kind words. Remember, "I just wanna be free to ride my machine..."  ;)[/highlight]
Hoist!  8-)

Hoist, You're welcome.  You deserve the accolades for getting to where you are in such short order.  I've been here for 132 days, and I'm a SLACKER..........but that is because I just can't sit in front of this thing at home too long.......especially on days like yesterday and today........man I gotta ride, or do something to burn off stress, hell I'll even take a honey-do list if I can't ride.  I make a living with a computer, so if I can get away from it, great.  The great thing about this type of computing is it is fun, and the people are great and the conversation is lively and intelligent.  So unlike work which is intriguing, by the way, it is just work.........and who wants to work all the time.  got get out and enjoy the fruits of hard labor.  You'll love your new scoot, and like I said earlier, I think we'll be seeing less of you when your new scoot gets here.  These CVOs are like no other, you'll see what I mean.

Bagger

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2006, 08:39:06 AM »

Henry/Renea...don't forget to get some pics of those great dogs you guys told us about!!!  Post 'em and that will run your count up a few [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

We want to see those babies...Rjob has boxers too, so I know he'd like to see them!!

Done done it Terry.  I've been a posting fool lately.  Think we're gonna get out and ride again today for a little before we go to this Christmas party.  Too purdy not to.

Bagger

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2006, 08:52:51 AM »

And again...................for no other reason, this post makes my post count equal the days I've been a member.  Finally, no more decimals.

HarleyBee103

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTK
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2006, 08:56:43 AM »

Go Bagger Go [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Nelson, BC (2007)
Sedona, AR (2008)
Hood River, OR (2009)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2006, 09:03:57 AM »

...., spending too much time on this sight seems to be another common one. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
That's a good thing isn't it? ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2006, 09:44:38 AM »

i must not have much good to say

naitram
2.62 Posts per day Date Registered: Mar 6th, 2002, 10:09am
1721 Days since joining  
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2006, 09:54:11 AM »

Hey your are way ahead of me, oh look another post I'm catching up.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2006, 10:45:47 AM »

Man this thing has a long way to go to catch "cat vomit" but I think it has potential with the mood I see.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2006, 10:57:30 AM »

Rog,
       I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Feline regurgitation as a means of pokin at Spiderman. Me an cats do not get along. And for whatever reason it takes 2 week old fish or something worse before my guts reverse direction and when they do it's cataclysmic, so you can see why I might have an aversion to a thread which combines both. But what the hell, I just got got 27 Hoist points * out of this reply to you. Watch out Twolane I'm on your tail  ;D

B B

* Hoist Points
               1 point for every three words in a post . ie: a 30 word post is 10 Hoist Points

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2006, 11:07:27 AM »

Rog,
       I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Feline regurgitation as a means of pokin at Spiderman. Me an cats do not get along. And for whatever reason it takes 2 week old fish or something worse before my guts reverse direction and when they do it's cataclysmic, so you can see why I might have an aversion to a thread which combines both. But what the hell, I just got got 27 Hoist points * out of this reply to you. Watch out Twolane I'm on your tail  ;D

B B

* Hoist Points
               1 point for every three words in a post . ie: a 30 word post is 10 Hoist Points

Big B, you are quick, I wondered how long it would take for you to see the CV post.  I think you may be onto something with the Hoist points, maybe you should see if naitram can work that into the post list under the avatars since he couldn't get your Christmas list in there?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2006, 11:58:28 AM »

It's that "NYC Attitude" ....  always a challenge determining if it's [highlight]mildly amusing or just a PITA[/highlight]....... [smiley=lipsrsealed2.gif]

Probably a little of both. Comes with the NY attitood. Just like my NY accent. Wait I ain't got no NY accent! :o You all know I mean well and am havin' a good time here. But you know what they say if you can't take a joke! ::) (15)  ;)  Hoist!  8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2006, 12:14:49 PM »

Hoist, You're welcome.  You deserve the accolades for getting to where you are in such short order.  I've been here for 132 days, and I'm a SLACKER..........but that is because I just can't sit in front of this thing at home too long.......especially on days like yesterday and today........man I gotta ride, or do something to burn off stress, hell I'll even take a honey-do list if I can't ride.  I make a living with a computer, so if I can get away from it, great.  The great thing about this type of computing is it is fun, and the people are great and the conversation is lively and intelligent.  So unlike work which is intriguing, by the way, it is just work.........and who wants to work all the time.  got get out and enjoy the fruits of hard labor.  You'll love your new scoot, and like I said earlier, I think we'll be seeing less of you when your new scoot gets here.  These CVOs are like no other, you'll see what I mean.

Bagger, I'm happy to see you're so into that new ride. Great to see that kinda enthusiam. I'm getting more and more psyched every day waiting for my new SERK. And I've gone thru at least half a dozen new ones over the years. It never wears off though. Like a kid on Xmas eve! ;D My computer's on all the time, here and at work. So I go back and forth and try to keep up. I'm sure it'll wear off after awhile and I'll slow down, but not the people I've met here. I'm looking forward to meeting in person them and seeing all their bikes. Hopefully you and yours this spring when I get back down to TN/NC/Smokeys.

No accolades. I'm not going for volume. It's just worked out that way for now. Seems like I'm upsetting some of the Old Timers here since I'm not as shy as some might like. :D Maybe I'll grow on them, maybe not. I've always said "don't dish it out if you can't take it!" ;)  I'm a stand-up guy that loves his bikes and loves to ride. That's what I'm doin' here. Hangin' with people that do the same!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Hoist!  8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 57

Page created in 0.296 seconds with 21 queries.