Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 57

Author Topic: 100 Post Full CVO Club  (Read 84574 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: For no other reason............
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2006, 10:09:19 AM »

I know how you feel about the emoticons, they are not very dignified, but I have to tell you that the little dude (not dOOd :) ) jumping on the sofa, really sums it up for me when it comes to this motorcycle stuff….just a little out of control….not much though.

It turns out that weedhopper is pretty much the basement; but on the bright side, with only one way to go, there is plenty of future opportunity.

djkak

DJ, You're a friggin' pisser! ;) :-X Hoist!  8-)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 10:09:33 AM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Bagger

« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2006, 01:30:59 PM »

With my 200th post, I'm bumping this back to the top.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2006, 01:04:19 PM »

With my 200th post, I'm bumping this back to the top.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Yippieee, [smiley=smilie_staub.gif] this thread gets a new lease on life. We just need a willing participant with thick skin and a desire to….oh look, dOOd; Spiderman; Hoist has his hand up; welcome back Hoist.

I was very impressed seeing the HoistElf awhile back, although it seems a HoistWalleye would be more appropriate. For you folks that need a little help here, Walleye is a fresh water Fish; pickerel to you Cannucks.  I heard that Hoist was busy celebrating his 1,000th post while augmenting the ol’ Xmas spirit with some Knob Creek last Wednesday and Thursday. The story goes that Hoist was found in a corner late Thursday night, next to an empty bottle of Knob; face down in the shag carpet; flopping like a Walleye on a dock. There was also something about a stomach full of vomit but the details are spotty.

OK, that’s another one for me and I’m still only in my 50’s. If Hoist’s ISP burns to the ground, his hands melted into the keyboard by the fire, and I live into my 90’s, I should be able to catch him.

Thanks in advance for being good sports, dOOd, Spiderman and of course, Hoist. :)

djkak

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2006, 01:09:15 PM »

Yippieee, [smiley=smilie_staub.gif] this thread gets a new lease on life. We just need a willing participant with thick skin and a desire to….oh look, dOOd; Spiderman; Hoist has his hand up; welcome back Hoist.

I was very impressed seeing the HoistElf awhile back, although it seems a HoistWalleye would be more appropriate. For you folks that need a little help here, Walleye is a fresh water Fish; pickerel to you Cannucks.  I heard that Hoist was busy celebrating his 1,000th post while augmenting the ol’ Xmas spirit with some Knob Creek last Wednesday and Thursday. The story goes that Hoist was found in a corner late Thursday night, next to an empty bottle of Knob; face down in the shag carpet; flopping like a Walleye on a dock. There was also something about a stomach full of vomit but the details are spotty.

OK, that’s another one for me and I’m still only in my 50’s. If Hoist’s ISP burns to the ground, his hands melted into the keyboard by the fire, and I live into my 90’s, I should be able to catch him.

Thanks in advance for being good sports, dOOd, Spiderman and of course, Hoist. :)

djkak

Hey DJ, Welcome back! You're spot on with that one except for one thing...it was a bottle of Jack! [smiley=drink.gif] Happy New Year man! ;) Hoist!  8-)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 01:12:24 PM by Hoist »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2006, 03:21:59 PM »

Did someone say flopping like a walleye,,,,,,,,,wifey with her trophy
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 03:22:30 PM by Rjob749 »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2006, 10:03:53 PM »

Looks like a Great Lakes fish to me. Where was it caught ?  

B B

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2006, 10:43:20 PM »

Just got thru reading this whole thread and was laughing my buttocks off! ;D I was curious where I'm at per post per day. I was surprised it was only 2.15.

JR
1K CVO Member
Be Still and Know that I AM God  
2.15 Posts per day Date Registered: Sep 27th, 2004, 6:48pm
823 Days since joining  
CVO1: FLHTCSE2  

Been around here over 2 years now and have times of the year, like right now, where I can post more than I normally do. I average around 60 hrs a week at work and put on around 10K on the scooter so sometimes that leaves little time to respond. I also have Fred Flintstones fingers and peck at the keyboard so it takes me awhile to post! But I check in everyday and many nights my wife has to pry my laptop from my grips where I feel asleep with it in bed. ;D

I can care less about the numbers, that's all they are! I have at times laid down more icons than words, so what! I have also poured my heart out in many of these threads too! I have laughed and hopefully made others laugh. I have enjoyed this site soooo much. I have gotten far more from this site then I have contributed, that's for sure! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

I can honestly say I Love All the people here! God has made each and every one of us the way we are and he doesn't make mistakes! As we get ready to celebrate another New Year the Lord has given us, I pray that God continues to Bless each and everyone of us with health and prosperity and of course his safety as we split the wind! Happy New Year and God Bless!

JR [smiley=bananarock.gif]

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2006, 11:01:56 PM »

Looks like a Great Lakes fish to me. Where was it caught ?  

B B

B

We go up to upper Manitoba to a place called Laurie River Lodge, fly in only.  Charter to Lynn Lake and then a short Beaver ride to the lodge.  Usually go up with the guys in the spring for 8 days and then in the fall with our wives for four day.

No phones, radios or televisions.  Makes for an enjoyable time for all.  Mostly fish pike, but we fish walleye for shore lunch in the mornings.

www.laurieriverlodge.com

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
100 Post Full CVO Club
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2006, 10:24:13 AM »

This thread will be for congratulating and recognizing members reaching the Full status.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=pumpkin.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Re: 100 Post Full CVO Club
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2007, 10:28:19 AM »

It's Ghost Rider's turn for the spotlight. Congrats on making full member! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Keep giving us that good info! ;) Hoist!  8-)

rbmntx

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2007, 11:32:16 AM »

Thanks to all the interests we had in Hoists delivery, Many of us are getting close.  But the information exchange has been outstanding.  I'm thankful that I found this site and shiver at the thought that I might have had to deal with the SERK issues without this knowledge base.  My hat is off to every one of you.  I feel like I have a whole set of new friends.
some days you gets da bear, other days da bear gets you...

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2007, 09:26:21 AM »

Thanks to all the interests we had in Hoists delivery, Many of us are getting close.  But the information exchange has been outstanding.  I'm thankful that I found this site and shiver at the thought that I might have had to deal with the SERK issues without this knowledge base.  My hat is off to every one of you.  I feel like I have a whole set of new friends.

Hey Bob, glad to help you make it to Full membership! Congrats! Between the two of us, we'll set up the best SERK's around!!! ;) Hoist! 8-)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2007, 09:43:07 AM »

Rbmntx,

Hey Bob congrats on the 100th, glad you are getting all the down low on the new SERK.

I see you signed on about a month after Howie, you can close the distance if you can make up the 1578 post Howie is ahead of you ;D  Of cousrse that would mean you'd have to post like a spammer [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Be safe out there.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2007, 09:50:22 AM »

<---------------100 posts yesterday. Where's my cigar?
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2007, 09:57:44 AM »

<---------------100 posts yesterday. Where's my cigar?

Holy crap HogBreath. Wouldn't want to leave you out of the fun! Congrats man. You were posting menace yesterday. Good job! ;) Hoist! 8-)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 57

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 21 queries.