Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  (Read 15195 times)

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SEDFB Sunrise Yellow and Black Quartz
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited silver/orange
    • CVO3: 2015 Indian Vintage Custom 57 Chevy Blue
Re: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2015, 01:30:41 PM »

I actually did laugh out loud but only at the last one. :D

Supershooter

• Elite CVO Member
  • First Ride 03 FXDWG

• CVO1: 2010 SEUC-sold
    • CVO2: 2011 SESG
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2015, 10:18:51 PM »

:confused5:
Supershooter.......Is that supposed to be actual temp you're showing there or "wind chill".  Having been born and raised in Omaha,  I keep tabs on weather back that way and while quite cold recently......I've not seen temps shown near that cold on recent weather reports for locations in and around that area. :nixweiss:

That's the dash of my pickup, I was traveling to a meeting Tuesday morning when I snapped the pic. It's usually accurate within a few degrees. We had some abnormally cold temps in our neighborhood. This was about 15 miles south of where I live. I had some clients that showed temps in the -20 range, so I think it was a legit temp...Thank God we didn't have much wind that morning, it was cold enough that way it was.
Supershooter

J.Mart60

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3 Anniversary
    • CVO2: 2007 FLHX non-CVO
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2015, 11:01:25 AM »

Well Guys I guess its all in what you're accustomed to, I love temps in the 90's and very rarely sweat. My wife stops riding with me in the summer months but she is from Virginia. I'm a native floridian and hate the cold. I do love that you northerners have created this amazing cold weather gear cause I start layering in on when it drops below 70. I have ridden when its in the teens, but like someone posted earlier I was looking and feeling like the Michelin Man. Of course we don't have to worry about ice and snow, if it drops below freezing its usually for only a couple of hours. Hope to see ya'll at Bikeweek.
If you want that pat on the back when you do well, you must also accept that kick in the ass when you screw up!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 21 queries.