Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sleeping with a dog  (Read 1003 times)

Texas Fat Boy

• 1K CVO Member
Sleeping with a dog
« on: October 08, 2012, 05:28:18 PM »

and don't forget the snoring

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
Re: Sleeping with a dog
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 12:11:04 AM »

All true. Don't ask me how I know this.

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE Limited / Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 05:45:44 AM »

;D
DND

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 08:02:53 AM »

Fricken dogs,,,  they think they run the place.   :huepfenjump3:

RoadRunnr

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 01:13:18 PM »

Fricken dogs,,,  they think they run the place.   :huepfenjump3:

They get what they want, so obviously they do run the place  :huepfenjump3:

bribe36

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SERG
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 05:38:29 PM »

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 11:26:33 PM »

Tex,
   I have 2 boxers that are about the same age, Dutch is about 100 lbs and the best old soul you'd ever want to meet. He'd love to lick you death (unless you mess with with mommy, he'd probably rip your throat out). Mylo on the other hand is taller than Dutch, 85 lbs and able to leap tall fences in a single bound.......needless to say, Mylo sleeps on the bed, cross ways, which usually doesn't matter because I travel alot for work.  But God as my judge, when he see's me come in the door when I do get home, I can see it in his eyes................."Oh look....Asshole is home" but still tries to push me out of MY bed, little prick.

Suzy will usually do position one (maybe she just like BIG dogs between her legs {we haven't had that conversation yet}) Stay tuned!

_Beags
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Texas Fat Boy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 12:28:00 AM »

Tex,
   I have 2 boxers that are about the same age, Dutch is about 100 lbs and the best old soul you'd ever want to meet. He'd love to lick you death (unless you mess with with mommy, he'd probably rip your throat out). Mylo on the other hand is taller than Dutch, 85 lbs and able to leap tall fences in a single bound.......needless to say, Mylo sleeps on the bed, cross ways, which usually doesn't matter because I travel alot for work.  But God as my judge, when he see's me come in the door when I do get home, I can see it in his eyes................."Oh look....Asshole is home" but still tries to push me out of MY bed, little prick.

Suzy will usually do position one (maybe she just like BIG dogs between her legs {we haven't had that conversation yet}) Stay tuned!

_Beags

I had a Boxer once, that damn thing was an escape artiest when left out side in her pin. She was one hell of a climber.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 12:29:53 AM by Texas Fat Boy »

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 09:11:34 AM »

And don't forget those wafts of bad air that wake you up in the middle of the night as the dog or dogs breathe a sigh of relief and then continue to snore. :huepfenlol2:

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 12:32:06 PM »

Yea Terry, I always blame the dog too.   ;)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 10:28:17 PM »

Tex,
    A couple of years ago I had a grip-o-palm trees planted in my yard.  Now let me explain something, here in San Diego we don't have soil (you know....that brown chit that plants actually grow in.....) it's all decomposed granite with these really big round hard things called rocks.  So in order to plant these trees, they brought in jack hammers to dig the holes. Now I have a 6 foot fence in the dog run (good size for So. Cal like 15'X30') that they used to stay in. Soooooo.....
    I'm coming home from work one day and there's numb nuts (Mylo) running straight up the middle of the road.  I tried everything.........Taller fence.......aluminum dog rollers.....you name it and spent about a grand in the process on this crap) to keep him in.  I finally had to put a camera out there to figure out how the little bastard was getting out.  The footage is amazing,  super dog got a good running start and hurttled the 6 foot fence (I thought he was climbing out..), I'm just glad he never got hit by a car.............

_Beags
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 25 queries.