Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 05 SEEG worth?  (Read 1959 times)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: 05 SEEG worth?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2005, 09:43:40 PM »

Here is how I've done it when selling cars for similar amounts: You get a certified bank check made out to you.  Take it to the bank with the fellow that is buying the bike to make sure everything is on the up and up, or if shipping the bike, wait for the check to clear (yes, even with a certified bank check), and then and only then assign and give the title to them or if shipping the bike send to them via certified (receipt verified) mail and then ship the bike according to their arrangements.

fxdjerry

• Senior CVO Member
Re: 05 SEEG worth?
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2005, 09:04:08 AM »

Here is how I've done it when selling cars for similar amounts: You get a certified bank check made out to you.  Take it to the bank with the fellow that is buying the bike to make sure everything is on the up and up, or if shipping the bike, wait for the check to clear (yes, even with a certified bank check), and then and only then assign and give the title to them or if shipping the bike send to them via certified (receipt verified) mail and then ship the bike according to their arrangements.

Much appreciated advice ! Thanks.  Maybe I can get close enough on the "deal" to just go for the trade . Will know at the end of this week.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 24 queries.