Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: "Hawg Wired" 150 watt in fairing amplifier kit  (Read 13828 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: "Hawg Wired" 150 watt in fairing amplifier kit
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2005, 01:50:28 AM »

Might look cooler getting to watch them bounce around though.  

Only if you have a red bike.  Red speakers bouncing around are probably "NOT" going to be cool bouncing around on a blue and black SEEG! [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2005, 01:59:45 AM »

Only if you have a red bike.  Red speakers bouncing around are probably "NOT" going to be cool bouncing around on a blue and black SEEG! [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

We're being too picky JC.  We forgot that the coolest thing bouncing around on any bike is the girl on the back!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2005, 11:52:07 AM »

We're being too picky JC.  We forgot that the coolest thing bouncing around on any bike is the girl on the back!

I try not to let em bounce around too much...........I've asked them to remain seated until the vehicle comes to a complete stop! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2005, 02:27:07 PM »

I try not to let em bounce around too much...........I've asked them to remain seated until the vehicle comes to a complete stop! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

JC, I wasn't thinking so much about the whole girl bouncing around.  Just some of her fun parts.  The rest, you're right, should stay safely on the saddle.

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2005, 10:06:09 PM »

I stuck with my stock grills.  Didn't really care for the look of the Hawg-Wired grills.  As for the bouncing fun parts,  [smiley=worthless.gif]
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2005, 11:33:08 PM »

Well I did a couple hundred miles on the bike today and had a good chance to get a first hand impression of the system. The sound quality and quantity is superb!! I used to have the stereo cranked most of the time and still did not always hear everything clearly. I also knew that I was previously distorting the speakers a bit. Now with the Hawg Wired I had it about 3/4 volume during most of my ride and the music was loud and most important clear. Also note that I had a full face helmet on as it was a bit cool (at least for us on the west coast) about 60 degrees. This upgrade, like many others we have all done, is well worth the $'s.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

And after being on the bike and seeing the speakers in the sunlight I really like the look!! Its subtle in the shade.

More to come.......... ::)

bbsiding

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2005, 10:05:14 AM »

I inquired with Hawg wired about a four speaker system, the tech stated it could be done with our units by amplifing the fronts and turning down the gain as to not over power the rears. He also said they are working on speaker mounts for the lowers for both you guys that didn't buy the king pak. That made me wonder about a six speaker system. He said he had that on his ultra and it really rocked. The low draw digital amps should allow multiple amplified speakers.
2005 SEEG Teal
20011 FLHTCUSE6

golaith69

• 06 FLHTCUSE - BLACK CANDY CRIMSON
  • Full CVO Member
  • PLEASE STAND UP WHEN YOU ARE TALKING 2 ME
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2007, 10:05:03 PM »

hello  all;  what is the  cost of the  hog tuned  amp ??  - and  how many watts ? ? ?  thanks
up grades - true duals , vance & hines slash cuts , power commander , KN super sucker -w/ chrome base , smart siren II w/ pager ,chrome inner primary ,engine lites ,L.E.D tail lites ,chrome windshield molding ,oil temp guage into fairing, speaker trim rings ,radio trim piece , etc.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2007, 10:06:55 PM »

hello  all;  what is the  cost of the  hog tuned  amp ??  - and  how many watts ? ? ?  thanks

Check with site member HD Dude.  He is a dealer for the products and offers a discount below the mftr's advertised prices.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 24 queries.