Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Are you a POMOS?  (Read 1135 times)

Buffy

• Senior CVO Member
  • Big Ugly Fat Friggin' Yankee

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 - Scarlett Red Wide Glide
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR - Orange & Black
Are you a POMOS?
« on: December 16, 2005, 02:56:57 PM »

Neil Boortz in a local (Atlanta area) radio talk show host and this was a recent letter that he received regarding POMOS's.

Boortz is a POMOS
Neil,

Just what we mountain folk needed...another POMOS- aka Pathetic Old Man (Men or Maid) On Scooter(s). Especially one with a big mouth encouraging the other members of the herd to become a POMOS. We don't really mind the crotch rockets, at least they go fast and help improve the gene pool. But the POMOS dick along down the road and have already procreate so I can't think of one redeeming quality a POMOS possesses. Oh I forgot, the POMOS egotistically think they somehow help improve the economy in the mountains. Take it from someone with a business on a major POMOS route...the only thing POMOS do for the mountains is buy two gallons of gas and crap up our sewer systems. I lock the door and go to the back upon hearing POMOS pull in my parking lot.

Oh, I long for the days when all we had to contend with on our mountain roads were the blind, old Florida retirees crouched behind the steering wheels of their big Cadillacs. Now we have all these moronic old people with their poor eyesight and slow responses, trying to live the wild young adulthood they never had. Its sheer misery and agony to drive up in these parts on a pretty day. I'd rather drive the super loop in Atlanta any day, at least those drivers know where they are going and are in a hurry to get there.

Here's my list of the top ten most annoying things POMOS do;

10-Put those stupid leather tassels in the end of their handle bars so everyone can see right off that they're a pussy.

9-Riding down the center line. Why when there's a whole lane to use, does a POMOS think its cool to ride the center line? I wonder if he'll think its cool when that big protruding mirror on my F-250 makes a bowling ball out of his head and helmet.

8-Passing in a straight only to slow down to a crawl when the road gets a little curvy.

7-Riding in large herds so it is impossible for normal drivers to get around their slow, old asses.

6-Treating their whole herd as one vehicle. Example-If the lead POMOS stops at a stop sign then all other POMOS in the herd think they can follow without stopping, even if they're entering a 55mph highway with oncoming traffic. POMOS are scared to be alone.

5-Parking in rural roadways to style and profile, even when they are REAL pull-offs in the vicinity. Guess you just don't get as many admirers in a real pull-off.

4-Believing the Harley-Davidson commercials when they show how easy it is to get laid when you own an HD.

3-Strutting around convenience stores and such in assless black chaps thinking cute young women like me think they look kewell! Gag, yuck, gross!

2-Riding the hammer lane. When are people going to get the message...the only reason to be in the hammer lane is to pass...if you ain't passing GET OVER)!@@#@#@#!

And the #1 most annoying thing POMOS do;

1-That y POMOS wave to oncoming POMOS.

Neil is a perfect candidate for becoming a POMOS. I can just see him up at Deal's Gap in his assless chaps (don't lie Neil, I know you've already bought a pair), farting, scratching his butt and going on endlessly with the other POMOS about his little scooter. Hoping some woman will send an approving glance his way. POMOS are so sad!

Sincerely

Darlene H.
John & his 2001 Screamin' Eagle FXDWG2               and              2007 FLTR "Ultra" Road Glide
------------------------------------------------------
It\'s Never Too Late To Have A Happy Childhood

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: Are you a POMOS?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 03:06:41 PM »

Neal, does this resemble you?  

I laughed so hard, Buffy, you are seriously hilareous!  
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

RedFXR2

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 05:05:37 PM »

As a former long-time resident of Atlanta, I'm very familiar with Neil Boortz.

Boortz would advocate the slow drowning of puppies if he thought it would get people to listen to his radio show and call in to argue with him.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 08:25:13 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Buffy,
  I detect Darlene H. to be a frustrated woman.  Possibly a direct result of her obvious "going nowhere relationship", with Neil B., or another loser with ED, just like him.  This woman needs to strap her tired A$$ on the back of Ol' Maudie!  I would change her life, or, she would chit herself to death, and do the World a favor!  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Later--HUBBARD    
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 09:08:29 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Buffy,

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 08:53:08 AM »

That is all true and some hilarious chit as well. Later, Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 06:36:04 PM »

In a recent show N. Boortz went off on bikers in general.

RedFXR2

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2005, 09:17:44 PM »

In a recent show N. Boortz went off on bikers in general.

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2005, 04:01:01 PM »

Someone was asking....   I think I'll go tell 'em.   that was a gas!
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 24 queries.