Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Author Topic: biker run off road by azzhole  (Read 10285 times)

laylonlor

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

petewerner

• I live to ride, I love to ride, everyday I ride :)
  • Senior CVO Member
  • Ride it like U stole it, live life the same way.

• CVO1: 2003 FXSTDSE Sold
Re: biker run off road by azzhole
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 10:34:42 AM »

butt head
1998 FLSTF with Kerker 2/1, Dyna 2000i single
       Fire Ignition, Chrome swing arm, Garrett Billet Wheels, Too much chrome
       2 list....
2011 FLTRx 103, Stage IV, SE Heavy Breather, SE Race Tuner, SE 58mm TB, V&H Power Duals, V&H H.O. Slipons=, Dyno tuned 117HP-111TQ :D Tank lift, drop seat, turning DARK

SEDEUCE069

• CVO1: 2003 FXSTDSE 100th
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 10:37:15 AM »

WOW!!!! i thought Hampton Roads VA was bad! notice how it looks as if the pickup driver got a long ass whooping object in his hand... that is one reason i am getting my CCWP because people are crazy

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 11:31:19 AM »

i think the best way the bikers should have ended that episode; turn the camera off, and take that 'stick' and shove it up that azz holes rear end :cucumber:   That would have been more satisfaction then some cop sayen  'well, you wanna press charges'  >:(

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 11:47:28 AM »

This is kind of like the couple guys riding the Dragon that got run off the road on a corner, but the bike rider was passing on the double yellow on the corner; he took a tumble but was okay.

I'm trying to view this video objectively and I see many "bad" situations going on.

First off the two bikers were not joy riding like my wife and I would be joy riding on that road.  It would appear they were hauling arse big time.  Then the front rider passed on a double yellow line.  In the process the guy in the truck obviously living near there had been tormented by crotch rockets more than a few times.  You don't know anything about the Ford guy other than he did try to run the guy off the road, but nothing about his history with bikes on this road.  As you said, this is a road that "many" bikers enjoy riding and this may have been this guy's breaking point, who knows.

The bottom line is I think they both should have walked away as one is no less guilty than the other, in my opinion.

Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 11:54:45 AM »

The bottom line is I think they both should have walked away as one is no less guilty than the other, in my opinion.

I don't know about that one Dan.  One guy broke some traffic laws, the other guy tried to kill him.  I don't see that as equal.

Road rage can't be justified no matter how many times some biker may have strafed this guy in the past.  And anyone who lets the fact that someone passed them pizz them off this much has some very serious mental issues that need to be addressed.  This is the sort of guy you just might see on the evening news someday after gunning down some innocent school kids or a bunch of coworkers.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

moscooter

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 12:09:00 PM »

>:(
The PU driver needs to be paid a visit by some of the boys.  The end results of which should mean he never wants to screw around with any bikers again. :nervous:

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 12:19:23 PM »

What an a$$hole he was.  In today's day and age, many people somehow record what is happening around them. Amazing that he didn't kill anyone.  I hope that moron gets some time for this one. :o

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 12:35:55 PM »

In many states, it's legal to pass on a double yellow, depending on the circumstances...a bike can get around most 4 wheeled vehicles in a matter of 2-3 seconds, generally, so IF the vehicle is traveling slower than the speed limit, and there is clearly room to pass safely, which appears to be the case in the video, then you can pass.  The guy shooting the video at no time crossed the line into potentially oncoming traffic, unlike the idiot truck driver, who about wiped out at least one other bike head on.

I don't care if the guy is aggravated about bikes on "his" road or not...if he's that upset about it, he should contact his local police/sheriff and get the road patrolled and they should issue tickets.  There is absolutely no justification in the world for what the truck driver did...he attempted to run the guy off the road, which would have at least resulted in serious injury for the bike rider, and possibly worse.  I wonder if there were any open containers in the guys truck?  Obviously, the guy has got at least anger management issues, if not more serious mental health issues.  Who amoung us has not exceeded the speed limit on a road like this while out riding?  I'm not saying it's something anyone should do, but it happens all the time, and certainly does not deserve actions like this.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 12:48:09 PM »

In many states, it's legal to pass on a double yellow, depending on the circumstances...a bike can get around most 4 wheeled vehicles in a matter of 2-3 seconds, generally, so IF the vehicle is traveling slower than the speed limit, and there is clearly room to pass safely, which appears to be the case in the video, then you can pass.  The guy shooting the video at no time crossed the line into potentially oncoming traffic, unlike the idiot truck driver, who about wiped out at least one other bike head on.

I don't care if the guy is aggravated about bikes on "his" road or not...if he's that upset about it, he should contact his local police/sheriff and get the road patrolled and they should issue tickets.  There is absolutely no justification in the world for what the truck driver did...he attempted to run the guy off the road, which would have at least resulted in serious injury for the bike rider, and possibly worse.  I wonder if there were any open containers in the guys truck?  Obviously, the guy has got at least anger management issues, if not more serious mental health issues.  Who amoung us has not exceeded the speed limit on a road like this while out riding?  I'm not saying it's something anyone should do, but it happens all the time, and certainly does not deserve actions like this.

Yor spot on Terry, I would lay money on drinks or drugs in the truck drivers case.  He could be behind bars for vehicular homicide for his actions.  I do have to say Crotch Rocket guys are a lot calmer than the group I know.  When the guy got out of his truck with a tire iron he would have had it somewhere he would not have liked it.

Glad it ended with no one hurt.  I do wonder if the police ever showed up?  My luck it would be the truck drivers uncle or something.  LOL
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 12:55:06 PM »

Unforgivable! The driver went way over the line for many minutes of reckless driving endangering oncoming traffic as well as the two bikes.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 01:03:42 PM »

The driving is bad enough.  But the last paragraph of the article says police never responded to the call.  Given the circumstances of not actually having been in an accident that's as bad or worse.  It invites vigilantism (on either side) and seems to say that the local Kentucky police think it's ok to solve your problems on the side of the road with a metal pipe.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 01:05:48 PM »

Yor spot on Terry, I would lay money on drinks or drugs in the truck drivers case.  He could be behind bars for vehicular homicide for his actions.  I do have to say Crotch Rocket guys are a lot calmer than the group I know.  When the guy got out of his truck with a tire iron he would have had it somewhere he would not have liked it.

Glad it ended with no one hurt.  I do wonder if the police ever showed up?  My luck it would be the truck drivers uncle or something.  LOL

Jim...I was thinking the same thing  :nervous:  From reading the article, the police never showed up, and never did anything about it.  It would be a difficult situation to maintain composure, that's for sure.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 01:39:41 PM »

[/quote]

WHAT ?? It would be interesting to see your response had the truck driver azz hole actually ran the bike guy off the road and killed him.   :'(

There has been many times on the road where a pack of crouch rockets have done similar to me and my wife, and yea they've pissed me off once or twice but certainly not enough to kill someone.. Think about this,, flip the side and think of someone trying to kill your arse  :o   I bets you out of any circumstances, you'll defend yourself..

As TwoLane stated, the cops never responded,, and if they did, nothing would have come out of it.. So now we have a red neck azz hole on the road that will notch it up the next time... Exactly why i say,, they should of 'turned the camera off' and took care of business..  :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 03:38:47 PM by cvobiker »

dmnrdn

• Avoid the 8P's
  • Full CVO Member
    • KS
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 03:01:09 PM »

It appears the truck driver is really pizzed because he has not been able to graduate from 4 wheels to two wheels. 

He really needs to be knee capped
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 21 queries.