Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: S100 in the aerosol  (Read 6815 times)

Bagger

Re: S100 in the aerosol
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 08:32:08 AM »

/me makes three.

The detail job isn't complete if you don't get all the dirt/grime off. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

/me makes four.

I go so far as to clean under the battery tray...........and if there is one thing that will drive me absolutely out of my mind, it is ANY residual oil ANYWHERE after a service.

SixGun

• Senior CVO Member
  • "Life is too short to drink out-of-date beer"
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 10:33:41 PM »

Be careful with Simple Green, we're not allowed to use it on Aircraft because of it's corrosive properties.
Unapologetically American!

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 04:30:49 PM »

I too have sworn off all the s100 products...overpriced and under performing >:(     I also agree that you need to be careful with simple green, it contains chlorides which are corrosive to stainless, and not good on electrical items
2000 FLTRSEI
1995 Fatboy... Apes, Foot Clutch,Jockey Shift 6Gal Tanks/Flames
 RIDE SOBER

Panther

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 04:39:34 PM »

Are you guys talking about the S100 "total cycle cleaner" that comes in the aerosol can?  Supposedly spray it on, rinse off and dry the bike for those times when the bike is a little dusty or has bugs on the front of it....in other words doesn't need a major cleaning according to the web site.  I was totally going to give that a try, but I won't if that is the product you guys are talking about.

Thanks.

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 05:09:37 PM »

Panther, they are talking about an aresol spray wax....the spray bottle cleaning product isnt bad....but it is pretty expensive
2000 FLTRSEI
1995 Fatboy... Apes, Foot Clutch,Jockey Shift 6Gal Tanks/Flames
 RIDE SOBER

REGGAB

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 11:13:34 PM »

Actually we're speaking of both the spray detail wax and the aerosol Total Cycle Cleaner.  The aerosol Total Cycle Cleaner is very difficult to remove from every nook and cranny, and when it dries, it leaves a residue, which is difficult to remove.  The spray detail wax leaves a hazy film rather than a nice shiney glow.  Harley Spray cleaner and polish is much better stuff.  I use Glare on my bike, and for quick clean ups on the road, I use the Harley Spray. S100 is not a very good product line at all.........in my opinion.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 25 queries.