Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Glare Products  (Read 51996 times)

harleydiva

Re: Chrome Front Fender Spear
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2006, 10:38:49 AM »

By the way guys, the fender spear looks GREAT!   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2006, 10:46:37 AM »

You guys have sold me...ordered the Concourse kit a few minutes ago, can't wait to give it a try. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Jim...you need to become a dealer for the stuff!! ;) [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Just one look at your bike after you use this product and you'd be able to sell at least two of their products to every customer who walks in your shop.  It's gonna make that Red bike GLOW!

Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2006, 11:07:50 AM »

Terry, I hpoe you're getting a piece from Glare! You sold me on it also. I just ordered the Concourse Kit as well. I used to use Zymol until they were bought out by Turtle Wax. Product is not the same anymore. This stuff sounds great. Thanks. Hoist!
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2006, 01:01:56 PM »

Terry, I hpoe you're getting a piece from Glare! You sold me on it also. I just ordered the Concourse Kit as well. I used to use Zymol until they were bought out by Turtle Wax. Product is not the same anymore. This stuff sounds great. Thanks. Hoist!

Hoist...I wish!!!  The truth is, I cannot contribute much here in the way of technical stuff, not having done any serious things to my bike in that regard, but I am a gear head, so can help out a bit on occasion with good products I find because of my OCD and A/R personality.  I think the terms CVO, OCD, and A/R go hand in hand on this site, and that is a good thing!!!

TTS Mastertune

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2006, 01:06:54 PM »

I guess so because I'm already buying stuff for my SERK not due until Feb, while still getting things for my FXWG and my Pro Street's in the shop getting new PM brakes, chrome handlebar controls and an All Balls 1.4 kw starter. I'm trying to keep my OCD to performance items, but.......! Hoist!

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2006, 01:58:33 PM »

...... I'm trying to keep my OCD to performance items, but.......! Hoist!
Forget about it!!!!! :D That isn
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2006, 02:42:31 PM »

Forget about it!!!!! :D That isn

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2006, 02:58:05 PM »

Hey dOOd! Didn't you see my earlier post? "Chrome handlebar controls and PM brakes for the Pro Street"! Let me get my SERK first before I start loading it up. Now maybe a chrome 1.4 kw starter under that rear RH pipe for the SERK would be nice. OMG now I'm doing it! Hoist!

If you're gonna' do that, you might as well do the chrome inner at the same time...kill both those birds with one chunk...

TTS Mastertune

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2006, 03:03:16 PM »

Thanks Terry. I knew I could count on you to help me spend $$$ on a bike I don't have yet! This bike's starting to look really nice already (in my head!). Hoist!

twincam

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2006, 07:43:42 PM »

sounds like a dam comercal around here .............. alright I just orderd 2 ;D

cigarmike

Re: Glare Products
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2006, 06:48:36 PM »

I just spent a lot of money thanks to this thread!...For my wifes car obviously ;)....hehehe

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2006, 06:50:36 PM »

I just spent a lot of money thanks to this thread!...For my wifes car obviously ;)....hehehe

She will NOT be disappointed. ;) It is incredible! well worth it.

Ed
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

cigarmike

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2006, 11:33:19 PM »

later in the afternoon, I got a call from the vendor, told me that when I recieved it to give him a call, and he'd go over the process with me if I wanted, now thats good customer service. Also, he seemed very excited about his product.
 I invited him to the site and to do a thread search, hoping he joins and introduces himself. Hes a rider. and after I spoke with him, It hit me, I have the worse f'in paint on the site and am buying a few (or More) hundred dollars worth of stuff for paint, lol, oh well, I have a black vette too.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 11:35:23 AM by cigarmike »

Glare

• Vendor
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2006, 07:11:24 PM »

Hello to all that have patronized our website www.Glare.com. I am one of the chemist for the company. My name is Perry and I feel honored to all that have purchased the Glare Products and have seen what Glare can do for all of your vehicles, such as Motorcycles, Boats. Airplanes, and cars etc.

I want to tell you that you may e-mail me at Glarepolish@aol.com at any time for an assistance for which kind of the Glare Professional Polish Products you should use. Again I am very grateful for all of the people on this site that have purchased our products.

I help develop Glare which took a long time. My main ambition was to come out with a polish that works, and does more that giving the consumer an honestly advertised product that will help keep their painted investment like new or better. Thank you all again for your interest in Glare and rest assured we are here to help you in any way we can to keep your investment looking its best.

Best Wishes,

Perry

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2006, 07:23:30 PM »

Hello to all that have patronized our website www.Glare.com. I am one of the chemist for the company. My name is Perry and I feel honored to all that have purchased the Glare Products and have seen what Glare can do for all of your vehicles, such as Motorcycles, Boats. Airplanes, and cars etc.

Best Wishes,

Perry
Perry,
Welcome to our site we are glad you decided to join us. Many here have used your products and are enthusiastically satisfied with it. Thanks for taking the time joining and offering your services to us.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 24 queries.