Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

When someone asks what type of bike you rider, what's your answer?

<< < (19/19)

rayson56:

--- Quote from: Lars on February 26, 2016, 10:17:59 PM ---I tell 'em, It's a Harley!
And end the conversation with,
"You can buy better, but you won't pay more!!"
Then I walk away and leave them with that goofy look on their face.

--- End quote ---

I love this quote but to answer your question my go to is " a CVO Ultra" in your case. In my case a CVO Road Glide and so on. Any one worth talking to will get it. If they need more you can give them more. Keep it simple or mess with em big time when you get the chance!

iski:
Had another one of those standing at the gas pump minding my own business moments when a guy on a Yamaha cruiser walks over to my bike & says - Nice Harley.  I say - Yeah, thanks.  Then he proceeds to tell me about people that mistake his bike for a Harley, how he did this or that to make it look more like a Harley, & how it sounds almost exactly like a Harley, etc. etc. etc.  I smile & say - That's nice. He fires up & rides off.  It doesn't & it didn't.

bbrown:

--- Quote from: iski on August 29, 2019, 02:25:36 AM ---Had another one of those standing at the gas pump minding my own business moments when a guy on a Yamaha cruiser walks over to my bike & says - Nice Harley.  I say - Yeah, thanks.  Then he proceeds to tell me about people that mistake his bike for a Harley, how he did this or that to make it look more like a Harley, & how it sounds almost exactly like a Harley, etc. etc. etc.  I smile & say - That's nice. He fires up & rides off.  It doesn't & it didn't.

--- End quote ---

Yup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version