Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: CVO beds  (Read 5252 times)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: CVO beds
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2006, 10:53:50 AM »

Ok Mike, lets hear the "Ride Report"  ;D
How was the first nights sleep in the CVO Bed ;D

cigarmike

« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2006, 11:40:14 AM »

After playing with remote for a awhile (My golden Retriever loves the massage feature, she puts all four paws up in the air like she is rode kill and a big grin on her face) All I can say, this bed coupled with the new 800TC sheets, is just so amazing, let me put it this way, I fell asleep 5 minutes into a brand new episode of South Park ( I dont miss South park ever). Didnt wake up untill the alarm went off @ 6:00 (A first) I usually wake up at 2 or 3 and then again @5 and either go out onto the couch or am already on the couch to begin with. So I slept 8 str8 hours. Laurie feel asleep before me and is still asleep, of course she was tired to begin with from all the yelling about the Dog being on the new bed....hehehe.

The Remote has buttons for both leg massage and Back massage, so the dog can get a massage without bothering the master. And she will let you know as soon as you turn it off that she wants it back on, lol she also perfers the 'wave' action leg massage setting....ummm, I wonder which one of us is really the master here?....
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 11:49:59 AM by cigarmike »

cigarmike

« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2006, 11:45:29 AM »

Just recieved a call from Oakland HD Service dept. , informing me that I may of just voided my beds 20 year warranty by allowing an after-market dog onto the it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 11:55:07 AM by cigarmike »

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2006, 12:36:04 PM »

First nap on new bed:

Coke on the keyboard!  
Bedding reports.  hehe  [smiley=love_1.gif]this site!

Mike, whip a H-D collar on dog...that should make it OK.

Garz
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 25 queries.