Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Author Topic: Almost pulled the trigger on a '15 CVO Limited.  (Read 14388 times)

dooinit2u

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2015 SESG UltraViolet Blue / Hot Lava ***SOLD***
Almost pulled the trigger on a '15 CVO Limited.
« on: September 26, 2014, 07:27:47 PM »

Well, after deliberation and hearing all the good stuff about the 2015's, came back from MV14 and went down to the old Dealer. Low & behold the was a Gold/ Slate on the floor. Needless to say, a beautiful motorcycle.

I was sold on the GPS, Infotainment system, upgraded speakers, comfortable looking saddle, new dash and all the other bells and whistles a '15 comes with.

Well I was making a deal to trade the '04 and the '10 and not have to come up with much money, The Salesmanager made me a deal I thought would never happen locally, but they surprised me in a good way... Well, he said to come in Friday and "take her for a spin", so I did...

I guess I was so anxious and ready to have a near death experience while test riding this new animal from the MOCO...

All I can say is WOW... Probably one of the most UNCOMFORTABLE bikes I have ever ridden. The seats new design pushed my big ass all the way on the tank, it seemed, new brake pedal placement was horrible, had to lift foot off floorboards to use pedal, and didn't feel in control while braking.

I was told that it would ride better than both my '09 and '10 with new spring diameter and relocated shock and valving in air shock... Felt like I was riding a "marshmellow" the whole time. Very un-nerving at times cause I felt out of control with the swaying at highway speeds.

Now, I pushed myself and rode another 12-14 miles just to make sure I wasn't feeling something strange, but that s the way it felt the entire test ride.

IMHO, they look nice with nice features, but not for me... They need more work for my taste...

Paul aka GUS aka dooinit2u...

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you ain't Riding..You ain't living
Re: Almost pulled the trigger on a '15 CVO Limited.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 07:36:04 PM »

Well I'll say it........That's good news!
2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,
Thunder-Max Auto Tune, SE Compensator, Legend Air Suspension.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 07:59:00 PM »

And I was getting ready to offer $13,500.00 for the 04.
Dang.
At least it was blue.

:2vrolijk_21:

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

dooinit2u

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2015 SESG UltraViolet Blue / Hot Lava ***SOLD***
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 08:32:17 PM »

And I was getting ready to offer $13,500.00 for the 04.
Dang.
At least it was blue.

:2vrolijk_21:

SBB

You starting to sound alot like my dealer...LOL...

Doniwin

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2013 XL1200 Custom
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 09:30:27 AM »

Well I think your the exception, everyone I know who actually bought one loves the bike and think its the best ride Harley has ever made. Wow, a dealer let you test ride a 2015 CVO Limited for how many miles? Too each his own, Harley Davidson hit a home run with the CVO Limited and Rushmore, CVO Limited highly recommended!  :2vrolijk_21:

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 11:17:26 AM »

Stock sadle sucks but the handling is far better than the older bikes and the new ABS is actually great.

Stock suspension in the front is better than the old bikes but the rear is still the air shock junk. Took mine off and tossed them as soon as I got the bike home and put Öhlins on it.

But is still a Harley and you are not going to get great handling on any of them compared to a MC that was designed to handle.

That's why you need five bikes!!

A cruiser preferably a Harley
A touring rig
An off road bike
A crotch rocket
An old classic that's unreliable

scottt

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 11:34:21 AM »

Some of what you were feeling is the Hammock style seat that comes stock on the CVO Limited. Try a Ultra Limited and see what you think, it does not come standard with the Hammock seat. Their are excellent seat options available that will move you back. I am going with a Russell Day Long this winter.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 03:20:34 PM »

new brake pedal placement was horrible, had to lift foot off floorboards to use pedal, and didn't feel in control while braking.

Paul, was this a CVO you  rode?
I tried out a 15 Road Glide (not CVO), and though the same thing with the brake pedal.
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you ain't Riding..You ain't living
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 03:30:25 PM »

That's why you need five bikes!!

A cruiser preferably a Harley
A touring rig
An off road bike
A crotch rocket
An old classic that's unreliable
This is probably some sound advice
2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,
Thunder-Max Auto Tune, SE Compensator, Legend Air Suspension.

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 04:36:03 PM »

I am still working on it. The one that has the most toys when he dies win  :2vrolijk_21:

This is probably some sound advice

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 09:48:12 AM »

I didn't like the Hammock seat either. So new is not for me as I can't reach the floor. But I was real comfy on the Limited and I was flat footed sitting on it. Nope not trading yet. Besides funny when you mention trade you would think you said H$%&^ not Harley.

hotroadking

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 11:43:19 AM »

Yep the new seat sucks unless you are 5'9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." Winston Churchill

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 11:52:55 AM »

I am 5'9". Seat still sucks

Yep the new seat sucks unless you are 5'9

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2014, 12:03:20 PM »

Sounds like the best money you ever saved.      :2vrolijk_21:    :2vrolijk_21:

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2014, 12:39:14 PM »

Maybe there is a difference between the RG and Regular Ultras (meaning CVO Ultra Classic Batwing)?

With the backrest on I do feel pushed forward. I rode more in MV with it on then I have on any other bike I have ever owned with one. When the backrest is off, I feel further back. I am 5'10"+ and felt a little cramped at first. Once I got used to riding the bike the way to was setup (handlebars and seat/highway pegs) it is hands down the best I have ever owned.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 12:41:12 PM by Robmay »

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2014, 12:40:12 PM »

I almost sent my congratulations
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

gadgetz

• 1K CVO Member
    • MS

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Electric Orange & Vivid Black w/ Ghost Feather Graphics - Road Pig
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2014, 06:05:05 PM »

I almost sent my congratulations

too funny   :huepfenlol2:
Charter Member Critter Gawking Society - Got Goat?

Eagle Eye

• THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Every day is a great day to ride!

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUE2 Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2014, 08:10:04 PM »

My buddy bought a 14 this past year and loves it. He's been riding an 06 since new and says the new models are far superior. He's a big guy and says it fits him perfectly.
He's put over 7k on the clock without a problem.

Ken2
Vietnam Vet
Spec-5
Medic
US Army

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2014, 09:41:39 PM »

I hear ya on the brake pedal however I now have 3,000 + miles on the new ride and my foot is now accustom to the position and I no longer take my foot off the floorboard.

Enjoy savings some money!

;)

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG- light/dark Candy Cherry-sold
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2014, 03:40:55 AM »

Wow ... I was surprised you weren't impressed with it. I don't think there is any (or much) difference from a '14 to a '15, but maybe I missed something. You have to remember I traded my Ducati in for this and I LOVE it ... it's like riding a big blue La-Z-Boy down the road. I'm 5'10" and mine fits like a glove and comfortable for hours even with the stock saddle. The reach for the rear brake doesn't seem awkward to me at all, but the Ducati was ... it was like fumbling for the rear brake on a dirt bike.
Suspension ... I can't lie, the Duc smoked this bike in that dept. When set to enduro (softest setting) it would take every sharp bump or ripple in stride like floating on a cloud. This one you do feel those a good bit, but you can't have everything with a HD that's close to 400 lbs. heavier.
Handling ... the Italians won that hands down too, but my big blue chair obviously wasn't built to be a corner carver. I sometimes forget what I'm on when getting froggy in the twisties, but that kickstand grinding into the asphalt always reminds me ... that's enough.
Comfort and goodies ... This is where Ducati can run away crying cause they don't stand a chance here. Both have heated grips, but the Duc ... no tunes & no c/c is a real bummer on those road trips. Big blue feels like sitting on a pillow while the Duc felt like a row of bricks. I'm old school and could care less about navigation ... would've been extra on the Duc if I wanted it, but included with the HD.
Maintenance ... both have their ups/downs. The Duc only had one hole for oil changes, but the kicker is every 15k miles it's about $1000 for valve lash check/adjustments unless you feel so inclined to rip the bike halfway apart to diy. Big blue also doesn't require periodic cleaning/lubing a chain so it's awesome to have a belt back again. I will have to rip off my nice, new Pro Pipe someday to check cam tensioner shoes, but that's a ways off yet and 4 months of winter is plenty of time to do it. I know I said it before, but I think this Big Blue La-Z-Boy really is a keeper.

Too bad that new one wasn't in the picture for you, but maybe some other time. Until then keep enjoying what you have ... newer isn't always better for some. Like mentioned above somewhere ... one of every kind in the stable would be great if all of us could swing it, but not me.

2014 Ultra Limited*Daytona Blue Pearl
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SEDFB Sunrise Yellow and Black Quartz
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited silver/orange
    • CVO3: 2015 Indian Vintage Custom 57 Chevy Blue
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2014, 10:56:21 AM »

I am very pleased with my 2014. I have gotten used to the seat or it is a bit more "broken in". The only issue for me was that overstuffed front past that crowded my balls. :D I was going to have it shaved but it seems pretty good now.

Seaweedman

• CVO1: 2014 Limited (jupiter blue)
    • CVO2: 1971 Police Special with sidecar
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2014, 01:31:33 PM »

Dr. D; Sorry.... what was it you were going to have shaved?

waynel

• Hippie
  • Full CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2011 Electra Glide Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: 2014 Electra Glide Limited
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2014, 03:37:13 PM »

Wow Dooinit2u, I just bought a 2014 limited and find it to be a much better product than my 2011.5 Ultra. I absolutely love the bike. Oh well to each his own. I see you live in Louisiana! What part? I live in Gonzales. :2vrolijk_21: Duuugh! Never mind just read Houma. Bought my 2011.5 at Mike Brunos.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 03:49:54 PM by waynel »

waynel

• Hippie
  • Full CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2011 Electra Glide Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: 2014 Electra Glide Limited
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2014, 03:47:11 PM »

Rotorywing, Which Ohlins did you put on your bike. The air shocks are the only downfall I have with my 2014!

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2014, 04:30:11 PM »

Dr. D; Sorry.... what was it you were going to have shaved?

Seat would be cheaper. Best riding Harley I have ever been on that is why I was so shocked the OP hated it. I goes we all ain't the same. :D

Seaweedman

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2014, 09:40:20 PM »

I agree that it is a great riding bike. Harley has done a fabulous job with the 14 Limited. At 5'9""ish I found it a little tall, so I shaved the seat, shorter front fork cartridges, and the adjustable rear shocks. Great ride.

tazmun

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE (sold)
    • CVO2: 19 FLHXS All Black
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2014, 01:52:21 PM »

Paul, I don't think you will find anyone who owns one, say they don't like the bike!
I like some of the features, not all.The new info system is cool looking, but I still hear problems.  The biggest feature I'm not crazy about is that thing below the gas tank! I keep hoping they would really upgrade it, not necessarily bigger just BETTER!!!!

Tazman
The "TAZMUN"

Seaweedman

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2014, 03:06:26 PM »

The improvements to the gearing of the 2014 over the 2007 ultra make for a far more comfortable cruise at  between 100 kph and 120 kph (60mph - 70mph). (My old bike felt like it was lugging in sixth but revving a little high in fifth.)The 110 engine seems to be a well proven machine, and certainly has as much power as I would ever want. And it runs all day without issue. While I am reading that some have had problems with the new cooling system, it appears to be with only a handful of bikes. Which in the grand scheme of things seems pretty good (unless you happen to own one of the handful). So... for my money, rather than wait to see if there will be some drastic change to the machine sometime down the road.... now is a pretty good time to pull the trigger and be able to ride a fabulous bike now, instead of later. Great bike, great look and great performance.

TXGator

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: "JUSTICE" 2014 Jupiter Blue CVO Limited V&H Power Duals, 4.5" Hi Output Slipons SERT
    • CVO2: Non CVO 2015 Heritage Classic... Freedom Performance Racing True Duals, SERT
    • CVO3: My 16YO's first Harley... 2005 Sporty 883, Cobra Slash Cuts
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2014, 03:24:01 PM »

New Owner.. 

So to shave the seat where do I take it to?  I think its a bit bulky up front.  I do agree that the backrest pushes a bit forward as well...

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2014, 04:28:59 PM »

There ain't no perfect nothin. :D

Actually a Harley must be the worst and most inferior bike made. The evidence is in the aftermarket goods that are applied. Must be chit if everything stock must be upgraded. :P In truth I believe the Harley crowd of riders are the most persnickety group on earth. No offense gents I'm one also.

I saw on another post that Jswerve said he would keep his new bike completely stock except pipe and tune, and to quote him bawahaha. Just funning mate.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2014, 07:00:52 PM »

Actually a Harley must be the worst and most inferior bike made. The evidence is in the aftermarket goods that are applied. Must be chit if everything stock must be upgraded. :P In truth I believe the Harley crowd of riders are the most persnickety group on earth. No offense gents I'm one also.

I saw on another post that Jswerve said he would keep his new bike completely stock except pipe and tune, and to quote him bawahaha. Just funning mate.

Bwahahaha!  :coolblue:

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

gadgetz

• 1K CVO Member
    • MS

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Electric Orange & Vivid Black w/ Ghost Feather Graphics - Road Pig
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2014, 09:31:00 PM »

I saw on another post that Jswerve "said" he would keep his new bike completely stock except pipe and tune, and to quote him bawahaha. Just funning mate.

Bawahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha x infinity!

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2014, 10:00:46 PM »

Bawahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha x infinity!

But I'm never getting a new bike again Gadgetz! BWAHAHAHA  :D

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

gadgetz

• 1K CVO Member
    • MS

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2014, 09:51:47 AM »

Ummmmm yeah rrrrrrrrrrrrrightttttttttt.  :huepfenlol2:

You know if you say that enough times Jesse you'll eventually start believing that. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2014, 11:16:30 AM »

Yeh I said that too. :D

TXGator

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: "JUSTICE" 2014 Jupiter Blue CVO Limited V&H Power Duals, 4.5" Hi Output Slipons SERT
    • CVO2: Non CVO 2015 Heritage Classic... Freedom Performance Racing True Duals, SERT
    • CVO3: My 16YO's first Harley... 2005 Sporty 883, Cobra Slash Cuts
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2014, 01:53:54 PM »

Right... I'm not doing any more upgrades either.... ::)

SOCAL296

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Limited Silver and Maroon
    • CVO2: 2019 CVO Limited Magnetic Gry M8 117
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2014, 10:25:07 PM »

I originally felt the same way as the OP when I rented a 14 Limited for 2 days. My 09 ElectraGlide was like riding an EZ chair with 12 inch apes and footboards pushed forward oh and a worn out stock seat.
After riding a 14 for a week I became very comfortable on it. So it takes time.
The seat on the CVO is different from the Limited and the Backrest takes some getting used to. I put the backrest all the way down and loosened the set screw in back. Believe it or not that set screw made a huge difference In the forward push.
I am 6'01 and still getting used to her with only 800 miles on it so far. I ride her every day to work and I am looking forward to a good hard long ride. This bike handles much better and the ride is hands down better than my 09
DR

Wild Hog 4

• Senior CVO Member
    • CVO3: 2018 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2014, 02:14:30 PM »

yeah

the 2014 cvo limiteds are very comfy, that hammock seat pushes you forward though,which can make the brake pedal somewhat cramped and awkward if you are over 5"10,
however "Softftbrake" do extended reach brake pedals, this clears this problem right up, get some miles on her first though and see how you feel.
Ride free brothers!

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2014, 09:12:59 AM »

Maybe there is a difference between the RG and Regular Ultras (meaning CVO Ultra Classic Batwing)?

With the backrest on I do feel pushed forward. I rode more in MV with it on then I have on any other bike I have ever owned with one. When the backrest is off, I feel further back. I am 5'10"+ and felt a little cramped at first. Once I got used to riding the bike the way to was setup (handlebars and seat/highway pegs) it is hands down the best I have ever owned.

Hey Rob - what does your BSR think of the no lumbar adjustment on the new bike?

MV 2013

gadgetz

• 1K CVO Member
    • MS

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2014, 05:54:04 PM »

I can tell you my wife noticed that right off when we looked at the new Ultra's and she immediately baulked at the idea that they removed it; she loves the lumbar on our 13 Ultra.

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2014, 05:59:41 PM »

Honestly Duane, I don't think she even noticed.  :nixweiss: I am floored at how much she really likes this bike.  :drink:

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2014, 06:48:41 PM »

Honestly Duane, I don't think she even noticed:nixweiss: I am floored at how much she really likes this bike.  :drink:

Ditto on my end too.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2014, 09:38:00 AM »

Honestly Duane, I don't think she even noticed.  :nixweiss: I am floored at how much she really likes this bike.  :drink:

Ditto on my end too.

Good to hear. Even though she never sat on one of adjustable versions, she "knows" about it with LtBawb's bike, and now knows the new ones are sans that.

Either of you change the rear shocks yet?
if not, are they "OK"

MV 2013

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2014, 06:28:32 PM »

Good to hear. Even though she never sat on one of adjustable versions, she "knows" about it with LtBawb's bike, and now knows the new ones are sans that.

Either of you change the rear shocks yet?
if not, are they "OK"

I have not changed them and at this point have no intention to do so.  Of course that is subject to change.

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2014, 10:45:22 PM »

Same here. Haven't changed them, don't plan on it.

Harley Guy

• Elite CVO Member
  • RIDE ON ...............
    • OH

• CVO1: 2009 CVO Ultra Classic.... Ruby - sold
    • CVO2: 2015 CVO Limited........... Dirty Blonde
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2014, 06:56:50 AM »

Sorry............. we CVO owners don't believe that one.

Best humor on the web today!!!!!!

RIDE ON............

hdctss

• Senior CVO Member
    • GA

• CVO1: 2018 FLHTKSE Anniversary
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHTKSE, 2013 FLHTCUSE8 - both traded
    • CVO3: 2009 FLHTCUSE4, 2007 FLHTCUSE2 - both traded
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2014, 11:17:26 PM »

6' tall, been riding ultras since 98 and CVOs since 07, my 14 is my 6th ultra and it is easily the best harley i have ever owned...well just my 2 cents worth... :)
2018 FLHTKSE Anniversary Odyssey Blue
2014 FLHTKSE Jupiter Blue and Wicked Sapphire with Dragontail Graphics (traded)
2013 FLHTCUSE8 Silver/Slate and Titanium (traded)
2009 FLHTCUSE4 Silver/Blue (traded)
2007 FLHTCUSE2 Candy Red (traded)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Page created in 0.301 seconds with 21 queries.