CVO Social > Ride Report

A Transcontinental Summer | Magical Mystery Tour | MMT Remastered

(1/224) > >>

Jock:
I have been blessed to have a number of transcontinental journeys in my lifetime and this year, God willing, I will have another opportunity. 

So many members of this site have been generous and it has created many memories for me and so many others.

Jock:
Each journey was different and filled with new adventures and some ole ones too!

Jock:
But one matter is certain.  They will never get old!   :2vrolijk_21:

Jock:
This year’s voyage will take me from Tybee Island, GA, located on the Atlantic Ocean, to several different continent-wide destinations.  Some of these locations I have visited before however each visit brings on a new experience.

More importantly I will have the good fortune to share time with so many good people from this site.  These same folks have granted me the prospect of experiencing more of their local culture in less time.  Talk about effective time management given the work/life/money balance.

So come along if you will and join me on my adventure this summer.  It should be fun and adventurous at least for me and I will share some of the experience with you.

Jock:
My journey begins from Tybee Island, GA, which is AKA – Savannah Beach!

On the road again -
Just can't wait to get on the road again.
The life I love is making memories with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again.
On the road again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version