Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Brooster the rooster  (Read 672 times)

Farm boy

Brooster the rooster
« on: May 15, 2018, 09:20:20 PM »

Brooster the rooster was the horniest animal on the farm. He took care of all the hens, then the ducks and geese. The farmer told him,  "Brooster,  one of these days all of that sex is going to kill you"
On and on this went, day after day. The sheep, hogs, cattle, even the dog and cats. None of them were safe from Brooster. The farmer kept telling him, "One of these days all of that sex is going to kill you "
One morning the farmer got up late, because Brooster didn't crow. He looked out the window,  and saw two buzzards circling in the air. He went outside,  and saw Brooster laying in the barnlot, wings sprawled out, feet sticking up in the air. The farmer ran out,  picked up his head, and said, "Brooster,  I told you all that sex was going to kill you one of these days "
Brooster opened one eye, and said "shhh, their gonna land"

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
Re: Brooster the rooster
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 07:21:02 AM »

Good one....
Bill

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Brooster the rooster
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 07:46:08 AM »

;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 25 queries.