Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: **Need POC @ Javelina HD in Bourne, Texas**  (Read 1092 times)

Mr D

• 1K CVO Member
    • WI

**Need POC @ Javelina HD in Bourne, Texas**
« on: February 19, 2017, 02:45:26 PM »

Looking for a point of contact @ Javelina Harley... I found a CVO at a non HD dealer that's very close to Javelina, like anything else to get things done it's about the people, looking to pay an associate to put a trained eye on the bike before I purchase in full. Any help or names are greatly appreciated in advance. You can PM me with info provided.

Tom

2014 FLHRSE6 Orange/Black
2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby/Typhoon [Sold]
2007 SEUC2 Red/Blk [Sold]
2006 SEUC Haze/Black [Sold]
2005 SEEG Yellow [Sold]
2003 VRSCA [Sold]
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Phil 4:13

MrSurly

• Formidable Faux
  • Elite CVO Member
    • TX

Re: **Need POC @ Javelina HD in Bourne, Texas**
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 04:10:00 PM »

Haven't done this with a bike but with a *car* the dealer  (MB) offered a check out service. You can offer to pay the dealer for the report if the seller will drop it off to have it done. The seller benefits by having the report if you don't buy and you have info if you do.
Again, this was a car dealer and I don't know if HD offers the service , but you could ask.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rhetorical questions, who needs 'em?

2010FLHTCUSE5
Dethroned Garage Queen, Sullied 2013

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 11:06:43 PM »

There are a number of us on this forum that have bought bikes across the country and have asked another long term member on this forum to go look at the bike for us.  A couple of years ago I bought a 13 CVO Ultra Classic w/matching Bushtec trailer after I asked Chip & Nancy to drive up to W.Va. from N.C.  Best deal I ever made!  Well, next to the truck and 5th wheel trailer that I bought this week. :2vrolijk_21:

Andy bought a bike back east (don't remember the state) and asked a member of this forum that we'd never met, to go look at it.  He bought the bike and then had another member of this forum store the bike for a couple of months until we could get out to the east coast.

Others will probably pipe in here about their experiences but I've seen it happen a number of times on this forum.  So far, I've not read of a bad experience.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Mr D

• 1K CVO Member
    • WI

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 11:24:26 PM »

There are a number of us on this forum that have bought bikes across the country and have asked another long term member on this forum to go look at the bike for us.  A couple of years ago I bought a 13 CVO Ultra Classic w/matching Bushtec trailer after I asked Chip & Nancy to drive up to W.Va. from N.C.  Best deal I ever made!  Well, next to the truck and 5th wheel trailer that I bought this week. :2vrolijk_21:

Andy bought a bike back east (don't remember the state) and asked a member of this forum that we'd never met, to go look at it.  He bought the bike and then had another member of this forum store the bike for a couple of months until we could get out to the east coast.

Others will probably pipe in here about their experiences but I've seen it happen a number of times on this forum.  So far, I've not read of a bad experience.

To have a fellow forum member who resides close by the dealer to visually inspect would be great
2014 FLHRSE6 Orange/Black
2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby/Typhoon [Sold]
2007 SEUC2 Red/Blk [Sold]
2006 SEUC Haze/Black [Sold]
2005 SEEG Yellow [Sold]
2003 VRSCA [Sold]
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Phil 4:13

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 24 queries.