Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Does AAA cover bikes?  (Read 11538 times)

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ya ever take a crap so big your pants fit better??
Re: Does AAA cover bikes?
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 11:18:51 AM »

J-Carr....how far are you from Shamokin Dam area??  I ride up thru there a few times a year atleast.

J-Carr

• Got to keep the Loonies on the path
  • Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 11:19:32 AM »

We were there last year too.  We stay on the main drag.  Ocean Parkway I think.  It's one of the guy's uncle's place.  It's easy to spot during bike week. It has a Baltimore Ravens sign in the driveway and of course my Screamin' Nemo in the driveway.  Not sure if I'm going this year or not.  The way they split it up last yeay was kind of a PIA and I've done about all the rides over the years.  Probably be a last minute thing.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

Me, Screamin' Nemo and The Kid.

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 11:21:50 AM »

We were there last year too.  We stay on the main drag.  Ocean Parkway I think.  It's one of the guy's uncle's place.  It's easy to spot during bike week. It has a Baltimore Ravens sign in the driveway and of course my Screamin' Nemo in the driveway.  Not sure if I'm going this year or not.  The way they split it up last yeay was kind of a PIA and I've done about all the rides over the years.  Probably be a last minute thing.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

It would be better if they moved it back to the race track and maybe had a few other locations like the Harley dealer and the Marina.  Like I said, it was too spread out.

J-Carr

• Got to keep the Loonies on the path
  • Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 11:24:24 AM »

J-Carr....how far are you from Shamokin Dam area??  I ride up thru there a few times a year atleast.

About 60 miles (an hour and a half).  My wife's family is from Shamokin which is about 1/2 an hour from there.  We ride up that way a fair amount though as there's some nice country roads for a ride and then the Shamokin Dam / Selinsgrove area has some decent restaurants to stop and get a bite.  Live to Ride and Ride to Eat.

Shoot me a message if you know ahead of time you're gonna be going through and maybe I can meet you for lunch or a ride.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

Me, Screamin' Nemo and The Kid.

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ya ever take a crap so big your pants fit better??
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 11:33:04 AM »

About 60 miles (an hour and a half).  My wife's family is from Shamokin which is about 1/2 an hour from there.  We ride up that way a fair amount though as there's some nice country roads for a ride and then the Shamokin Dam / Selinsgrove area has some decent restaurants to stop and get a bite.  Live to Ride and Ride to Eat.

Shoot me a message if you know ahead of time you're gonna be going through and maybe I can meet you for lunch or a ride.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

I'll do that, just noticed the Auburn for location also, saw the county before, know where thats at.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.