Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide ST

2024 CVO Road Glide ST

<< < (2/3) > >>

acevtwin:
I saw both this weekend. I like the white. I do wish it was the "Finished" Carbon Fiber look
rather than the raw forged that Harley went with.

OBB:

--- Quote from: acevtwin on January 29, 2024, 09:43:23 AM ---I saw both this weekend. I like the white. I do wish it was the "Finished" Carbon Fiber look

--- End quote ---
Agreed. I'd have to take those parts, paint them black and them have them hydro dipped with the weave pattern.

CVCVORG:
I after seeing both in person, I prefer the contrast of the white.  Although the black flake is very prevalent, even looking at it indoors.

Unfortunately, the 2 local dealers I visited wanted $49,999 just for the bike plus fees and taxes.

They are definitely transactional, not interested in relationships with their client base.  The GM just looked at me when I shared that observation.
Both dealers are part of (different) dealer groups, likely owned by person with car dealerships.
Definitely has that feel.

I’ll likely wait until summer to see how pricing and inventory end up.

They did offer me a 2023 CVO at $40k, but only because it was base color and dealer said for every 23 CVO they sell, they get two more 24 model CVOs.

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: acevtwin on January 29, 2024, 09:43:23 AM ---I saw both this weekend. I like the white. I do wish it was the "Finished" Carbon Fiber look

--- End quote ---
  Not a fan of the Carbon Fiber they did.

--- Quote from: OBB on January 29, 2024, 03:41:26 PM ---Agreed. I'd have to take those parts, paint them black and them have them hydro dipped with the weave pattern.

--- End quote ---

They should have done the weaved carbon fiber.  It looks so much better weather finished in mat or gloss.

OBB:

--- Quote from: CVCVORG on January 29, 2024, 08:49:50 PM ---I after seeing both in person, I prefer the contrast of the white.  Although the black flake is very prevalent, even looking at it indoors.

Unfortunately, the 2 local dealers I visited wanted $49,999 just for the bike plus fees and taxes.

They are definitely transactional, not interested in relationships with their client base.  The GM just looked at me when I shared that observation.
Both dealers are part of (different) dealer groups, likely owned by person with car dealerships.
Definitely has that feel.

I’ll likely wait until summer to see how pricing and inventory end up.

They did offer me a 2023 CVO at $40k, but only because it was base color and dealer said for every 23 CVO they sell, they get two more 24 model CVOs.

--- End quote ---
Go see Slim up in Xenia. They have the white one. No BS fees and freight is included in the price.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version