Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Yellow Bike Sited  (Read 2711 times)

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: Yellow Bike Sited
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2005, 06:08:50 AM »

JCZ The numbers I got came directly from harley(I have friends in LOW PLACES) I was one of the I GOT TO HAVE B/B  then saw the bike in real life and didn't like it at all to much black for me. The dealers have the option on the SE series bikes and must place orders on the colors and model bikes they would like to have and yes there is a max on each model and each color combo. Not all dealers use to sell the bikes. Now though I think they want them. I know dealers that had them and couldn't sell them so they went to other dealers and  I know some dealers cancelled orders and the bikes were shipped to other dealers that bid in a lottery to get extra bikes. Around here the B/B model is rare everytime you go to a rally all you see is the O/B.

I will try to get some info today on the yellow models as far as numbers go. I am not sure if I can find out anything this early in production. I would have thought this would be the best selling model. It was one of the SE series bikes at the dealer meeting and it was the goddess of harley for that week. Everyone that I talked to said it was great looking in person. Like the B/B on the website it looks great!
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2005, 09:49:18 PM »

Speaking as one who is in a position to know, it is correct that dealers have the option of specifying the color of CVO's. The exception to this principle is the first bikes shipped immediately after the dealer meeting. This year for instance, the Teal SEEG, B&B SEFB and Blue SEVR were shipped to dealers first. In fact our first SEEG arrived only a day or two after we got back from the show. The dealer can specify or change orders within certain time constraints beyond that initial order placed by H-D.

As for 2004 SEEG production H-D says approximately 2750. My thinking is that it was pretty even production up until the end of the year when H-D ran a sales promotion among dealers allocating additional SEEG's all of which were O&B.

REGARDS
SHRADER
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2005, 10:59:01 PM »

JCZ The numbers I got came directly from harley(I have friends in LOW PLACES) I was one of the I GOT TO HAVE B/B
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 21 queries.