Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Author Topic: HUBBARD'S ROCKET RIDE PHOTOS  (Read 13751 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

HUBBARD'S ROCKET RIDE PHOTOS
« on: February 22, 2005, 04:28:57 PM »

[smiley=oops.gif]Yo'--For whatever reason the pics of my Dresser didn't attach.  Hope this works--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

hd2003-se2005

Re: HUBBARD'S ROCKET RIDE PHOTOS
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 04:48:29 PM »

Hubbard

You gonna make the CVO rally?
Bring OTIS and Shrader.

One dumb question. [smiley=nervous.gif]
I assume, and hope the 1050lbs. is you and the bike? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 05:04:55 PM »

Hey hd2003,
 That would be negative.  The Bike weighs 1070 lbs.  I weigh in at 240 lbs.  That's a gross weight of 1310 lbs.!  That was on scales that weigh Trucks that haul roof-bolts for the mining iundustry here in Beckley.  Lotta' iron, huh?  Go figger'. [smiley=nixweiss.gif] HUB out!
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 07:46:06 PM »

Hub,
That sounds like the scale is wrong.
Mike

Oh boy, here we go again, but I have to agree with Mike.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 07:50:11 PM by 103tHunDer »

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2005, 09:49:35 PM »

Now HUB,

I never asked but I assume that the 1070 includes gas(40lbs), oil(12Lbs), P&A(?lbs), other miscellaneous non-H-D stuff(??lbs) and all the other junk you carry in the Tourpak, and Saddlebags(god knows how many lbs).

Correct?

I guess now you are going to have the "Maudie2" officially weighed on a certified scale to get these guys to believe you.  [smiley=bigok.gif]Maybe the 112 octane weighs more I don't know. Maybe I can get my VA State Police Buddies to let us use the Truck Scale at Bland, VA. We can do a roll through and see how much they weigh at 120+.

You In? [smiley=laugh.gif]

Always
SHRADER
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 11:11:42 PM »

Maybe I can get my VA State Police Buddies to let us use the Truck Scale at Bland, VA.

Actually, something like that may give you a measurement problem.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 03:28:30 AM by twolanerider »

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005, 08:27:19 AM »

That's TwoLane!

Don't hold back

Tell us how you really feel!

And to think I thought it was a dumb question on my part [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Bet it's a wet weight between 825 to 875

Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!! What if Hubbard keeps both bags and tourpak full of beer?

Then he would be my hero! [smiley=drink.gif]   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 08:50:14 AM »

h-d lists dry weight for a Stock 05 FLHTCUI at 788lbs add fluid and accessories and id say your over 900 pounds in no time, and as twolane pointed out the scale may be off in that range as well. so wether its 900 or 1050 doesnt really matter does it?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 08:50:49 AM by naitram »
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2005, 10:55:39 AM »

Gentlemen,
 Thanks for the feedback!  Twolane's comments certainly stand to reason.  I'll weigh it again, soon.  And, yes, it's a Shriner model.  You have the choice of a Black or White Ultra Clasic, with or without the Shrine emblem on the fairing.  The bike has 13,000 miles and has the third 140 rear tire.  By the way, hd2003, you wouldn't like me if I drank alcohol. [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=thumbsdown.gif]  My IQ immediately rises to 145, I then change into the "Incredible Hulk" [smiley=mean.gif], then believe I can out ride Scott Parker [smiley=oops.gif], then become God's gift to women [smiley=thumbsup.gif], and then start to believe that money grows on trees [smiley=dunce2.gif].  Hope you can't relate.  I'm so dry, I'm a fire hazard, but all are better for it.  Later-HUBBARD      

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2005, 12:35:51 PM »

h-d lists dry weight for a Stock 05 FLHTCUI at 788lbs add fluid and accessories and id say your over 900 pounds in no time, and as twolane pointed out the scale may be off in that range as well. so wether its 900 or 1050 doesnt really matter does it?

That was really my take on the whole thing.  Start a bike at 800 for round numbers.  6.5 pounds per gallon of fuel (approx).  Throw in a gallon of oil (a bit heavier than gas).  And for round numbers you could say 50 pounds of liquids.  That gets you to 850.  

Since a lot of the accessories go on in place of something else they're not adding that much.  Some, however, are completely new installs.  In either case, however, 225 pounds of doo dads just seems on the extreme side.  Having said that, however, it only makes any difference to me in queerying the math.  I could care less about the bike as it's not mine.  

It's Hubbards bike so I don't have to worry about it.  Just like everything else with everyone else's bike; if he's happy with it that's all that matters.  He doesn't, and shouldn't, care whether I wonder if he thinks the math passes the sniff test.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2005, 03:47:24 PM »

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2005, 04:02:01 PM »

Actually

It was only a question .
My thought was that if you have two bikes that are equal in all ways, then given one bike weighs more the the other, the heaviest bike will be slower than the lightest. Assuming the riders are of equal weight and ability.

My point is,, I have outrun bikes that had lots more horsepower than me and so in my world I never underestimate any factor that could pose an advantage for me. Not saying that me and Brother Hubbard will ever race, but I do like competition. And typically I can respect a man and his machine that has a competitive spirit. Even if he is faster. I like the challenge!

If that's a problem for anyone, to punish myself I will go to my corner and hop on the Lowrider and do a smiley face burn out.  GAWD, I love the smell of burning rubber! Most of the time my biggest competition is myself! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 04:03:55 PM by hd2003-se2005 »

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2005, 05:39:32 PM »

Hey hd2003--Does this mean the flogging I took concerning my Hillbilly logic that "Weight is Horsepower" did, in fact, have some validity? [smiley=laugh.gif]  You doggone right it does.  That's why I like top-end runs.  Momemtum becomes a part of the game, then.  I've noticed, too, that the faster we ride, the lower OTIS" FLHRGSEI front end gets to the ground, while my Bat-Wing fairing has a tendancy to lift.  The Road Glide fairing is definitely more aerodynamic.  Hope to see you soon.  HUBBARD

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2005, 09:14:54 PM »

Hey hd2003--Does this mean the flogging I took concerning my Hillbilly logic that "Weight is Horsepower" did, in fact, have some validity? [smiley=laugh.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2005, 09:20:27 PM »

You know Hubbard, that bring up an interesting point.
Which bike is more aerodynamic. Ultimately aerodynamics do factor in, if everything else is equal except for that. I bet I know someone that can give a good answer.

Mike are you there? Mr. MFG if you know that answer please let me and Hubbard in on the answer.
I have never raced a R/G (does that mean I exhibit virginal qualities?)

Inquiring minds want to know.
That picture floating around the site of the dresser at the dragstrip might be an answer.
Did that guy race a Electra Glide instead of a Road Glide for some aerodynamic reason or because that's what he had? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

And Hubbard I do have a hard time relating momentum to acceleration. [smiley=confused5.gif]

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2005, 09:34:20 PM »

Without having any scientific proof to exhibit, I would have to presume the RG is significantly more aerodynamic.  Why else would it exist???  A bit too Japanesque for most of the HD guys... I've owned a few of both, and the RG "seems" moreso... but that's not very scientific, is it?

mfgreen

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2005, 09:35:02 PM »

You know Hubbard, that bring up an interesting point.
Which bike is more aerodynamic. Ultimately aerodynamics do factor in, if everything else is equal except for that. I bet I know someone that can give a good answer.

Mike are you there? Mr. MFG if you know that answer please let me and Hubbard in on the answer.
I have never raced a R/G (does that mean I exhibit virginal qualities?)

Inquiring minds want to know.
That picture floating around the site of the dresser at the dragstrip might be an answer.
Did that guy race a Electra Glide instead of a Road Glide for some aerodynamic reason or because that's what he had? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

And Hubbard I do have a hard time relating momentum to acceleration. [smiley=confused5.gif]

Both fairings are limited in their aerodynamic capabilities.  The Road glide fairing when mounted in its stock position vs. the "batwing" fairing of the Electra Glide family. THe Road Glide fairing will provide more stability and down force. The reason is not due to the shape very much.  Iti is more due to the position and the fact that it is a frame mounted fairing rather than a steering mechanism mounted fairing.  Air densities that vary are buffeting these fairings at given velocities.  Because the leak out of negative air pressure behind each fairing is different and less constant behind the"batwing" the stability is more compromised rendering lift and steering instability due to the "light" feeling created by the upward movement of the center of effort shifted by the low area of the batwing's pressure loss.

Mike

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2005, 09:43:01 PM »

See Hubbard! [smiley=laugh.gif]

I knew he would have the answer! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2005, 10:13:25 PM »

Hey Guys,

Just my .02 on the Road Glide vs Electra Glide issue.  

My previous bike was a 2000 three tone red SERG. This 95" bike with SE heads, high comp pistons, SE Throttle Body, SE-211 cam and V&H pro-pipe made substantially less HP and TQ than my current SEEG.

However as HUBBARD said with regard to his observations of OTIS the SERG had absolutely no tendency to become unstable at high speed. In fact when I traded the bike in it had 25000 miles on the stock front tire and was still very stable.

The SEEG on the other hand developed a tendency to become unstable at approximately 108MPH. The problem which I first noticed at approx 5000 miles became so bad that I replaced both tires at 6500 miles. This seemed to help slightly but did not eliminate the problem, so I had the neck bearings re-adjusted on the tight side. This seemed to help more so I recently had the bearings "tightened" further at the 10 k service. Since this was performed I have only ridden the bike a few miles but it certainly feels much more like it did when new.

Based on my own observations the SERG, even though it lacked the stronger swingarm introduced in 02, was more stable at high speed than the SEEG is. The only time this may not be true is a high speed turn, where the extra strength of the "new" swingarm gives the SEEG the edge in my book.

I for one would love to see H-D bring the SERG back.With a 103 and the the new swingarm it would be one BAD ride.

SHRADER
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ

National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2005, 10:30:54 PM »

At 135 MPH, I will take my Road Glide!

OTIS
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

mfgreen

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2005, 11:08:02 PM »

See Hubbard! [smiley=laugh.gif]

I knew he would have the answer! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
If you care for a little expansion on the technical side of fairings, you can read this article.
http://www.tonyfoale.com/Articles/Aerodynamics/AERO.htm

Then couple that knowledge with this

http://www.btinternet.com/~jhpart/bkwind5.htm
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 11:11:15 PM by mfgreen »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2005, 11:49:31 PM »

At 135 mph I'll likely take a clean diaper.

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2005, 07:35:44 AM »

OTIS

So at 135 you will be behind Magoo's 138

Oh well,, following taillights is something I've had to do before. But not often!

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2005, 01:35:01 PM »

Hey OTIS,
 I'm sure you will confirm, there is no way we would dirty our diaper at 135. [smiley=shocked2.gif]  That orifice is tightly secured from about 100 on!  Glad to see you participate!  I'll bet Shrader and you and me will have a blast with these guys when we meet up!  Ride easy--HUBBARD

kng103

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2004  SE-103          ROAD KING CLASSIC
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2005, 07:36:13 PM »

certainly not with those dyno results on a bagger.

what dyno results ? am i missing something? or are we just F'in around?
is hubbard, shrader, and otis the same person?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 07:42:10 PM by kng103 »

2004 flhrci se-103 pearl white
bassani true duals w/ho mufflers
se air cleaner
sert
se-251 cam
s&s reed valve
24/37 gearing
se-6 sp
rumble road speakers
2008 lincoln mark lt(silver)

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2005, 10:08:25 PM »

There's a whole new equation that has to follow on to this.

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2005, 11:21:49 PM »

Thanks MFG for pointing out the obvious. You only got one slight detail incorrect-I am not the service manager, I am the manager.

In an effort to clear this up I stopped by the Dealership and took a picture of my bike. The quality is terrible but it was the best I could do under the circumstances.
[smiley=worthless.gif]

Regards
SHRADER

Zen Master of Pondering

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2005, 11:37:27 PM »

PS

OTIS and I are talking on the phone and we figure that if he,  I and Hubbard were the same person we would be:

Person weight   HUBBARD 240 + OTIS 230 + ME 245 = 715lb

Bike Weight    Maudie2  1070 + OTIS 843 + ME 830= 2743lb

HP      130 + 95 + 107 = 332

This all equals one big f---er riding one h--latious H-D with some serious  diaper dropping HP

Como su papa now? [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Zen Master of Pondering

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2005, 06:58:52 AM »

Shrader

You guy's crack me up! [smiley=laugh.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2005, 06:59:52 AM »

And good looking bike also.

It would have shown up better in the picture if it was red! [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2005, 11:54:32 AM »

And good looking bike also.

It would have shown up better in the picture if it was red! [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Won't disagree a bit. Last one was red and I loved it. Just couldn't justify dropping the coin to get an 05 after I had rodded up the 04..

Glad we can keep you all laughing [smiley=laugh.gif]

HUBBARD?  You mentioned the pucker factor versus diaper soiling at 135. Shall I show them the picture of my seat after our last HIGH SPEED adventure? [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

SHRADER

Zen Master of Pondering

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2005, 05:26:42 PM »

So, Shrader--Does this mean if you bought an Ultra Classic you would be the General Manager?  What if you had a 883?  Would that award you the janitor's position?  It appears to me that the Cole Group has some serious discrimnation issues here. [smiley=oops.gif]  One may be inclined to contact Morris Dees, Esquire, and inform him of this gross neglect of the Equal Opportunity Employment Act! [smiley=laugh.gif]   You know, Shrader, it's not very often I get to rib you.  You're a pretty hard cat to clean after.  I had to take advantage of the opportunity, especially in front of the whole World!  I don't care what Charlie Cole says about you, I like you.  Ride Fast--HUBBARD      

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2005, 07:52:06 PM »

HUBBARD

Is that one lonely brain cell failing again? What do you mean you don't get a chance to make fun of me often. What about the time you and brother Dink sent the "how to" manual on building a 100 HP bike to me for Christmas?

So far you and I have been very gratious,and in fact down right accomodating, with one another on this site. In fact these guys probably don't realize it but the first time you and I have been honest with one another with regard to the parts that are in our motors was on this site.  If fact you once downright lied to me and told me your was a 107 when I know that 107's are stock height and you can't get an Ethiopians finger between your tanks and rockers. And I in turn told you that I put 260 cams in mine.

HUBBARD why can't we all just get along? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Lets You, me and OTIS find a way to join these guys in Maggie Valley? It would be a hoot.

SHRADER

Zen Master of Pondering

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2005, 08:09:15 PM »

Lets You, me and OTIS find a way to join these guys in Maggie Valley? It would be a hoot.

SHRADER

Then the three of you can come to Reno in Sept for the West Coast CVO get together.  Here is a link to last year's party............ http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=event_other;action=display;num=1096103767
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2005, 09:04:38 PM »

HUBBARD

SHRADER

Now yer talkin'!  Hey, even if only one or two of you can make it, come on down!  But better hurry, the rooms are only blocked through Monday.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2005, 10:26:10 AM »

Shrader wrote:  Hubbard, you outright lied to me.... [smiley=oops.gif]

Shrader,
 "Lied" is such an ugly word.  I'd rather term that particular conversation as "BSin') or "Blowin", if you will.  Forgive me for my reckless disregard for the truth. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  It was business, not personal!  OK, Shrader, Otis and I have committed to the Rally in Maggie Valley.  Get with the program!  We're countin' on you goin' with us.  Later--HUBBARD    

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2005, 01:33:46 PM »

Shrader wrote:

Zen Master of Pondering

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2005, 02:25:49 PM »

Shrader,
 How could anyone develop a sense of distrust from my likeness? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  Glad you're goin'! [smiley=1syellow1.gif]  We'll have a Blast!  Hope the weather cooperates with us.  Can we get there from here? [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  Can we Interstate all the way?  Last time I was there was 1980. [smiley=drink.gif]  Was loaded and in a blackout most of the trip. [smiley=dunce2.gif]  Can't remember the routes. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  Please advise.  HUBBARD

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2005, 03:36:32 PM »

« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 03:39:36 PM by Mrs._WeCVO »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2005, 04:43:59 PM »

FROM BECKLEY, WV
1: Start out going NORTH on WV-210/N KANAWHA ST toward E PRINCE ST.<0.1 miles
2: Turn LEFT onto W PRINCE ST. 0.3 miles
3: Turn LEFT onto WV-16 S/ROBERT C BYRD DR/N VALLEY DR. Continue to follow WV-16 S/ROBERT C BYRD DR. 1.5 miles Map
4: Take the ramp toward I-64-TOLL/I-77-TOLL/CHARLESTON/BLUEFIELD. 0.3 miles
5: Merge onto I-77 S toward BLUEFIELD/LEWISBURG (Portions toll). 68.4 miles
6: Take the US-81 S/US-52 N exit- EXIT 40- toward US-21 S/BRISTOL. 0.3 miles
7: Merge onto I-81 S. 147.7 miles
8: Merge onto I-40 E via EXIT 1A on the LEFT toward ASHEVILLE. 51.1 miles
9: Merge onto US-276 S/JOHNATHAN CREEK RD via EXIT 20. 5.9 miles
10: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto SOCO RD/US-19. 4.1 miles
11: End at Maggie Valley, NC US

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2005, 05:52:36 PM »

Wooo baby!

Zen Master of Pondering

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2005, 08:43:07 PM »

You ain't kidding!! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Too bad she's already MRS. WeCVO. Its true that all of the good ones are taken, including my own MRS.

mfgreen

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2005, 09:44:12 PM »

Hey OTIS,
  there is no way we would dirty our diaper at 135
Hmmmm

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2005, 09:51:21 PM »

Hmmmm

Now that's funny...

[smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2005, 10:47:26 PM »

Hmmmm

MFG

I'm glad you sent the picture.  I was wondering which one of them "SUPER HEROS" you think is HUBBARD? Skid or no Skid?

Please advise [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
OTIS

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2005, 08:49:59 AM »

It's been awhile (well, three days or so), so I gotta say it again: I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Not too long ago we were giving HUBBARD a hard time after every post he made: Where's the dyno sheet, HUB?  I bet you don't even really have a Harley, do ya, HUB?!  Meet us in Maggie Valley so we can kick your bike's overweight a$$ (that is, if you even really have a Harley)!  HUB, who or what the f--- is OTIS?!  HUB, don't you know you're not supposed to marry cousins or sisters?

Now here we are, looking forward to HUBBARD, OTIS, and SHRADER's company at the end of April and joking about them pooping their pants after a run north of 130mph!  There is something magical about this place.  I don't know what it is, I just know I like it! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2005, 10:26:48 AM »

Well said
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 10:35:16 AM by hd2003-se2005 »

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2005, 11:28:37 AM »

You Clowns crack me up! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  Yeah, it wasn't too long ago I was gettin' ready to ask 103tHunDer and hd2003, "Just how big 'a ol' boy are you, anyway?" [smiley=mean.gif]  You guys are right in taggin' OTIS as a "sleeper."  I've always suspected he had NOS on his SE Road Glide, but that's another story.  I've never seen a 1550 perform like his does, if that's really what it is. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  Come on, OTIS, fess up!  Let this site bring us closer together as friends and Bros', like it did SHRADER and me!  Every time we get to BSin' about motors, OTIS has always got that s--t eatin' grin on his face, like a mule in a brier patch!  I ain't no Rookie.  I think it's a Stroker.  What's in that motor, OTIS?  Gotta' go.  Can't believe I drove 45 miles to my office, on Sunday morning, just to see what's been posted on this site since yesterday!  Man, I got it BAD!  Later--HUBBARD      

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2005, 12:04:56 PM »

Can't believe I drove 45 miles to my office, on Sunday morning, just to see what's been posted on this site since yesterday!

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2005, 12:25:32 PM »

Mrs.WeCVO,
 Thanks for the info!  "We'uns' is all recited 'bout fixin' to head out to see ya'll!"  We'uns is 'likly to sit a spell 'wif-yuns', and chew the fat!  Later--HUBBARD  

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2005, 07:07:46 PM »

Hey MFG

Where did you get that spy photo of "Super Heros" Hub and Otis?
Who cleaned up after? Why aint I in it?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Please advise
SHRADER

Zen Master of Pondering

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2005, 07:26:56 PM »

It's been awhile (well, three days or so), so I gotta say it again: I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Not too long ago we were giving HUBBARD a hard time after every post he made: Where's the dyno sheet, HUB?  I bet you don't even really have a Harley, do ya, HUB?!  Meet us in Maggie Valley so we can kick your bike's overweight a$$ (that is, if you even really have a Harley)!  HUB, who or what the f--- is OTIS?!  HUB, don't you know you're not supposed to marry cousins or sisters?

Now here we are, looking forward to HUBBARD, OTIS, and SHRADER's company at the end of April and joking about them pooping their pants after a run north of 130mph!  There is something magical about this place.  I don't know what it is, I just know I like it! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

HEY 103THUNDER-These three  guys  may have just gottin out of prison ,and are lookin for love,or pay back . you never know- watch your back  don,t want to see ya wareing skid mark undes on your head-AK
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2005, 07:32:38 PM »

Man I was wondering what happened to that camera.

I also have about 15 minutes of "amnesia" from my childhood. [smiley=confused5.gif] Oh well I guess its better to have a "black out" than a "BROWN OUT" like brother HUBBARD. [smiley=laugh.gif]

As for the other pictures-can you be bribed?

Regards
SHRADER

Zen Master of Pondering

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2005, 09:07:09 PM »

HEY 103THUNDER-These three

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2005, 09:50:33 PM »

LOL, ak!

Zen Master of Pondering

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2005, 10:01:31 PM »

MFG

Sorry it took so long to get back with you.  I am confirming that the tall one was Hubbard and the other one was Shrader.  Saw them today still dressed the same!!!  

Later, OTIS

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2005, 10:53:04 AM »

What a wealth of information, OTIS.
I am certain it settles the question that was posed by one of the underwear advertisers,"Boxers or Briefs?"
Seein' as how today was Sunday, it's nice to know that church accepts all these folks into the fold even with the same clothing.
Now as far as the tall one goes.....he still looks like a hell raiser with or without the libations.

Zen Master of Pondering

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2005, 10:55:59 AM »

You bet HUBBARDS a hell raiser. Reminds me of that comic Ron White, you know the guy that runs around with Foxworthy,Larry the Cable Guy

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2005, 11:06:15 AM »

Thankfully HUBBARD (TATER) has reformed or none of us could stand him in PUBLIC or otherwise. As for OTIS and I, except for an occassional taste around Christmas, we tend to drink prefer low octane beverages.

Regards,
SHRADER

Zen Master of Pondering

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2005, 02:39:01 PM »

Hey Hubbard (aka "TATER")

Did you get a fuel source for the CVO rally?

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2005, 03:06:48 PM »

Hey se2005,
 No "Blue Fuel" connection for Maggie Valley. [smiley=confused5.gif]  Know where some is in Daytona, though. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  You goin'? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  I plan to leave WV Thursday morning, early. [smiley=1syellow1.gif]  I guess I've got another alias, now, thanks to you Clowns. [smiley=dunce2.gif]  I like fried taters, myself.  Raw taters make you blink alot.  Later--HUBBARD  

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2005, 04:47:52 PM »

Hey se2005,

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2005, 10:14:16 AM »

O.K. Mike, that one was funny.  And that's comin from another member of this site who hasn't touched alcohol or drugs in eighteen years! [smiley=laugh.gif]  But I sure made up for this abstanence, back when I did do it all.  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

West Coast GTG   

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2005, 12:41:59 PM »

Mike

I can't wait to hear Tater's response to that!
Should be good!

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2005, 02:21:39 PM »

Many of us have had a back in the day experience.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2005, 01:18:27 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, hd2003,
 Did you find a "Blue Fuel" source in the Valley? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  Don't make me Trailer my Motorsickle down there, so's I can have my Fuel supply!! [smiley=brood.gif]  Not that I need it, anyway, for you to have to buy me that T-Shirt! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  I just like the SMELL of it!!  Later--HUBBARD
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Page created in 0.311 seconds with 21 queries.