Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: New Trailer?  (Read 3074 times)

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
Re: New Trailer?
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2005, 12:52:22 PM »

Be tight if it does fit, why buy a trailer SE Motorcycles were built to enjoy and ride?

jeffj... You obviously havent lived in the New England area [smiley=blank.gif] There are more than enough times that a trailer is the only way to BE ABLE TO RIDE, we got some kind of chit weather here during the falls and winters! Even though lots of us like myself dont put the bikes up for winter(I've rode in temps below 9 degrees with no heated wear) and ride as long as there is no sand and chemicals on the surface. Fact is it sucks and the trailer gets us to warm weather..  [smiley=bigok.gif] So try not to diss the trailer to quick,, it has its upside [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
Re: New Trailer?
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2005, 01:15:02 PM »

I thinking of an aluminum featherlite. Model 1610 series single axle, It's 6'-7" x 10' V nose.
Does anyone know if two full baggers fit inside?
I have a flstfse & my buddy has a RK

thanks

nhFLSTFSE.. I have the single torsion axle Avenger trailer (floor space is 5'9"w x 12'4" L
I have trailered my 04 SEEG and my 99 Heritage its tight but it can be done.
I would also mention the I made my life WAYeasier by using the BIKE PRO wheel chocks you ride into it and step off the bike is held into the cradle with no help no kickstand worries AND less straps BIG bonus no straps on or near the fairings upper or lowers.. [smiley=bigok.gif] This trailer tows like a dream (coming from a class A driver)
I still have to try to break the habit of checking the bike as much as I do (for straps that may loosen) even in the worst bumpy chit roadways all has been good  (NO DAMAGE DONE).  [smiley=drink.gif]
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.