Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna® Fat Bob

The many faces of a SE Fat Bob

<< < (2/4) > >>

ryr8828dj:
Thanks HDU. The seats are Mustang 16 1/2 in. Wide Vintage Solo Seat w/Removable Backrest - 79358 and Mustang 12 1/2 in. Wide Vintage Rear Seat - 79359, about $600...got em at DennisKirk.  The bags are HD Rigid Locking Leather Saddlebags-91615-09A, about $700.  Don't need anything to attach for rigid mount. 

H-D-U:
Hi Again RYRS828DJ

Thank you for all the info, I will get onto these as i need something to improve the ride. The bags look good and also look like they can hold some stuff. I have the SE 2010 matt black and flames with the brown seat so I will see if i can get a simular match in colour.
Thanks again for the help

H-D-U

ALRG8TOR:
VERY nice look!  :2vrolijk_21:  I am fan of the Mustang solo also.

Have you found a way to mount both the detachable backrest and the saddlebags at the same time or are they mutually exclusive?

ryr8828dj:
yea its all quick detach.  Had to make up the bolts for the saddlebags.

UTVol3287:
sorry if i missed it, but where did you get the quick detach for the saddlebags? i got the harley saddlebags on mine but they are bolted in. i would prefer a quick detach for the days i want to ride without them.

i too love the single seat. i just purchased the single sundowner seat. i will post a pic once i get it in hand and on the bike. i know many thing the sundowner isnt all that great looking, but i went with the single seat not the double. i am hoping it looks good once its on the bike else i might have to but the mustang.
thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version