Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna® Fat Bob

1" Reach pegs?

(1/2) > >>

09cvo:
Hi all can anyone tell me if you can get a set of adapters to bring the pegs back an 1" or 2" as I got little leg syndrome,
I have seen 2" extending ones, and I don't to change or mess with the seat.

Cheers
Darran 

UTVol3287:
have you tried changing your seat? that might be easier and cheaper. also i added floorboards to mine and while it didnt really change the reach it is much more comfortable to reach everything.

maybe not what you are looking for, but just throwing it out there to try and be helpful :)

sadunbar:

--- Quote from: 09cvo on February 22, 2014, 12:43:05 PM ---Hi all can anyone tell me if you can get a set of adapters to bring the pegs back an 1" or 2" as I got little leg syndrome,
I have seen 2" extending ones, and I don't to change or mess with the seat.

Cheers
Darran

--- End quote ---

I use these...  They come in various lengths.  Very solid - they transfer very little vibration.  Quality chrome.  Not cheap, but high quality all around.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Made-for-harley-davidsons-crash-bar-foot-peg-extension-/261137300613?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cccfefc85&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/made-for-harley-davidsons-foot-peg-extension-for-your-crash-bar-pegs-/261137308229?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cccff1a45&vxp=mtr

cvomiami:

--- Quote from: UTVol3287 on July 18, 2014, 06:48:21 PM ---have you tried changing your seat? that might be easier and cheaper. also i added floorboards to mine and while it didnt really change the reach it is much more comfortable to reach everything.

maybe not what you are looking for, but just throwing it out there to try and be helpful :)

--- End quote ---

can you tell me what floorboards you got for your FXDFSE? I want to change out the pegs once I get it and I am trying to shop around for floorboards. I have V & H pipes, not the OEM's. Please let me know, and if you have pics, even better. thanks.

UTVol3287:
i absolutely love the floorboards. it was a kit that the harley dealer sold me. all i did was ask for them and i was told it was aftermarket. it was the $539 with installation. the downside is that it does NOT come with a heal toe shifter. the install took only 1.5 hours, thus the low price.

i will post pics in a bit, i will take them when i go home for lunch. also, if i can find the receipt i will post the stock numbers for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version