Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna® Fat Bob

Brown leather 2 up seat suggestion?

<< < (2/2)

cvomiami:
Ok, well after reviewing several options, including custom made seats, HD seats, Corbins, etc, I really didn't want to change the look of the "broken-in" leather that the original seat gave the bike, so I went with the Mustang wide tripper solo seat in distressed brown and the matching seat. Here is some pictures, and works fine. I still use the original HD seat when flying solo, but when the lady is on the back, the mustang rear seat is a HUGE improvement from the stock bitch pad that really feels like a brick. Now the wifey is comfortable and wants to ride, it still has the look of the distressed brown which I like, and the standard sissy bar/pad fit just fine as well. As for the drivers seat, I do feel more comfortable with the original STock Harley seat, but the mustang is not bad, still breaking in. Thought I would share in case anyone is considering this option. One thing I did have to get was an extra long screw for the back seat, as the bumper ribs on the fender plus the half inch pads on the bottom of the mustang seat meant the standard screw to attach the rear seat was too short.

cvomiami:
another shot

cvomiami:
and one more

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version