Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 10:43:31 PM 
Started by Hondo2doc - Last post by dayne66
Just got TWO renewals in the mail....gotta decline since there's no atlas.

on: Yesterday at 10:37:37 PM 
Started by rayson56 - Last post by JLR
I know of folks that have that Yuasa battery and are very pleased with it. 

on: Yesterday at 10:34:20 PM 
Started by Hondo2doc - Last post by JLR
Gator HD, on 441 south, just 1/2 mile or so from downtown, has vendors, bands, booze, food on their property. That's usually as far as I get because I volunteer for parking and am usually too tired to bother going downtown.  In the past there have been shuttle busses running between the dealership and downtown. 

on: Yesterday at 06:52:08 PM 
Started by ultrafxr - Last post by ultrafxr
So I'm on the road on the way home from a week long trek.  Misting rain a bit the last few miles.  I pull in to the hotel and then have to move the bike and when I release the right hand grip the motor stays revved up.  Throttle did not snap back.  Shut it off and rolled the throttle.  It does snap back but not all the way.  So what's up?  Need a new twist grip sensor or is something binding due to the moisture?  This is on my 2020 Tri-Glide.  TIA for any advice.

on: Yesterday at 06:31:21 PM 
Started by geezerglide - Last post by geezerglide
Thanks to all

on: Yesterday at 06:25:24 PM 
Started by Hondo2doc - Last post by rayson56
Yes sir, we've been spoiled. I had lowers with speakers on my 2011 CVO Street Glide prior to this bike and thought I would be ok with the killer looks of the 21" wheel and that sporty looking chopped engine guard on this one....... Not so much.

on: Yesterday at 06:11:26 PM 
Started by Hondo2doc - Last post by Hondo2doc
I ride with our local chapter out of Gator HD in Leesburg.  I attend almost all of the weekly lunch rides.  I went today - 147 miles RT - with a bunch of nice guys and gals.  We have other activities too.  We volunteer for parking and store security during the big events the dealership has.  Lots of veterans, so we participate in a lot of activities around the vets. The chapter went to a HOG chapter get together  at Savanna HD earlier this year, where 4 or 5 chapters were involved. I didn't make that. We have an event where we ride up to Georgia for lunch.  We call it the Tail of the Gator  - 326 miles, 11 curves.  A satirical take off on the Tail of the Dragon.  In all, we have an active group and a bunch of good people.  Check out your local chapter and see if they fit you.

Jim
Jim that sounds cool. Okay I'll have to get off my ass and join some of these rides and see what they're all about. You're in Leesburg I'm going to head there next month for the Leesburg Bikefest. I've only been to that rally one-time anything special I should check out and see besides the main drag?? Thanks very much for the input

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

on: Yesterday at 06:09:28 PM 
Started by Hondo2doc - Last post by Hondo2doc
Yes lowers make huge difference with wind management. I added them to my Road Glide even after Harley said it couldn't be done.

This works well on a Batwing as well;

https://www.kuryakyn.com/products/1796/lower-triple-tree-wind-deflector
Hey thanks for the reply. Yeah I tried one of those Triple Tree wind deflectors. It helps some I think. I just had no idea that the lowers deflected that much are coming up on either side of the gas tank. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it without lowers after having them on my previous two bikes. I love the look without the lowers but the wind is getting irritating.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

on: Yesterday at 06:00:43 PM 
Started by Hondo2doc - Last post by JLR
I ride with our local chapter out of Gator HD in Leesburg.  I attend almost all of the weekly lunch rides.  I went today - 147 miles RT - with a bunch of nice guys and gals.  We have other activities too.  We volunteer for parking and store security during the big events the dealership has.  Lots of veterans, so we participate in a lot of activities around the vets. The chapter went to a HOG chapter get together  at Savanna HD earlier this year, where 4 or 5 chapters were involved. I didn't make that. We have an event where we ride up to Georgia for lunch.  We call it the Tail of the Gator  - 326 miles, 11 curves.  A satirical take off on the Tail of the Dragon.  In all, we have an active group and a bunch of good people.  Check out your local chapter and see if they fit you.

Jim

on: Yesterday at 05:38:01 PM 
Started by Hondo2doc - Last post by rayson56
Yes lowers make huge difference with wind management. I added them to my Road Glide even after Harley said it couldn't be done.

This works well on a Batwing as well;

https://www.kuryakyn.com/products/1796/lower-triple-tree-wind-deflector

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 18 queries.