Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: New to the Board  (Read 6783 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: New to the Board
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 08:28:07 PM »

DT,
Welcome to the site we are glad to have you join us. :2vrolijk_21: There are several members here from Virginia and get together occasionally for rides. You'll have to join us sometime if you're available.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 08:30:21 PM »

DT,
Welcome to the site.  I'm over in Woodbridge.  Dealt with Waughs for years.  My B&O is now supposed to ship on 28 March  :bananarock:.  Great bunch of folks on this site and lots of good information.  Bunch of people from VA also.  Look forward to hearing more about your plans and helping you wait for the ride.
Be safe,
TC
Tony,
That ship/arrival date might be just about the time I'm ready to get back in the wind. ;) Keep me posted on when you'll be picking it up, and I'll try to show up on a :pumpkin: to welcome the new addition to the family. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Bagger

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2007, 09:28:18 PM »

Hello DT, and welcome to CVO Harley.  Do whatever you gotta do to get rid of the heat.  It's a killer.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2007, 05:20:27 AM »

A great Big CVO welcome.  It is fun here.  Hey VA folks.  Can you imagine how the dealer would feel if 15-20 CVO owners show up for the delivery of a new CVO bike?  I bet they put there best foot forward.  Also from VA Tired.  We will look forward to seeing you on the roads.   ;D :bananarock: :huepfenjump3:

BlueFlames

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 flhrse3 blue
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2007, 08:48:54 AM »

Any excuse to ride......  I would be up for it.
"Chrome is like clevage.......too much is not enough"

woody

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2007, 08:49:02 AM »

Welcome from NJ. Glad you came aboard. :2vrolijk_21:
WOODY

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2007, 09:12:42 AM »

Welcome to the site, some times it seems overwelming the amout of info that is on the site.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2007, 02:29:37 PM »

DT,
Welcome to the site from another Virginian down in Fredericksburg.  Glad to hear you were able to get a CVO through Whitt's.   Start saving up your coins, cuz we're going to help you spend your money.  ::)  That'll be three of us, that I know of, Virginians with B&O Jesters... :)  Hope we can hook up some day.

Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

TCinVA

• Elite CVO Member
  • FINALLY!

• CVO1: 2007 B&O FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2007, 04:09:50 PM »

Tony,
That ship/arrival date might be just about the time I'm ready to get back in the wind. ;) Keep me posted on when you'll be picking it up, and I'll try to show up on a :pumpkin: to welcome the new addition to the family. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
You got it Gary.  Hope you can make it.  Bring a camera and something to help wipe that chit-eatin' grin off my face :vrolijk_4:
Tony

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2007, 04:15:28 PM »

You got it Gary.  Hope you can make it.  Bring a camera and something to help wipe that chit-eatin' grin off my face :vrolijk_4:
Tony
I'll definitely bring a camera, but it will not be to wipe the chit-eatin' grin off your face it will be to capture it so all can see. ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Dawgtired

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2007, 05:18:27 PM »

Hey thanks for the welcome. Just too many to thank individually, so thanks to all. A group ride sounds great. As someone suggested it would be funny to see the staff at Whitt's HD when half a dozen CVO owners show up to see a bike come in. I will get you guys posted on the delivery. As I have been researching, the lean issue seems to be my main concern. I'm sure I can get some help from everyone on what I can spend some money on. I think I will have them add RH True Duals, SE/AC and the SERT before I take it home. Anyone got any experience w/ the mechanics at Whitt's. What about any suggestions for the map #'s for the SERT.

Again thanks for the welcome, and we should get a ride together, I'm good to go.

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2007, 05:34:52 PM »

Hey, for now, RH True Duals, SERT, and SE/AC, just for starters. you know it never really ends.

Man isn't that the truth!? Welcome to the site Dawg, you will get some great advice here on how to improve your ride and of course spend some more money on OCD-CVO items! :2vrolijk_21:

Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

HDCrazy

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '15 FLTRUSE Red (Sold)- '19 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: '15 FLTRUSE Blue (Sold)
    • CVO3: '14 FLHTKSE (Sold)
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2007, 06:10:06 PM »

A Big welcome to the group from Texas!!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2007, 06:12:38 PM »

..... As someone suggested it would be funny to see the staff at Whitt's HD when half a dozen CVO owners show up to see a bike come in. I will get you guys posted on the delivery. As I have been researching, the lean issue seems to be my main concern. I'm sure I can get some help from everyone on what I can spend some money on. I think I will have them add RH True Duals, SE/AC and the SERT before I take it home. Anyone got any experience w/ the mechanics at Whitt's. What about any suggestions for the map #'s for the SERT.

Again thanks for the welcome, and we should get a ride together, I'm good to go.
Keep us informed of the pickup date, and if it's doable I'll try to make the ride up. I've been to Whitts several times, and actually I'm on their mailing list.

In regards to the SERT. I would check w/the service department at Whitts and see what they recommend in regards to the product for changing the AFR. Some mechanics are more proficient with one vs the other, and I doubt you would want a mechanic learning a new product on your scooter. :nervous: Also something else to consider is will Whitts be doing all the service, maintenance. and warranty work on your bike? If not you may want to have whoever is going to be doing those install the mods you're thinking of. I only suggest this for warranty reasons, and to prevent complications/misunderstandings down the road. One dealer my install and back up one product in regards to the warranty and another one will not.

If I remember correctly for the mods you are suggesting I believe Map #84 is the one you're looking for. Again talk to the service department and see what they suggest.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Dawgtired

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2007, 06:44:05 PM »

Fired00d, I have bought a lot of parts over the years from Whit's but only had them do one mech. job for me. That was when the oil pump, front cam lobe and cam tensioner went south on my 2002 Roadking. I guess for the time that the warranty is in place I will have them do the work. I just don't know how talented their staff is or if they will make those kinds of changes what with the EPA regs getting so tight. I also have a 2005 Big Dog chopper and usually have the service Mgr at Full House Cycles in Winchester do most of the work on both the RK and Big Dog but they are under staffed and it takes them a while to get the bikes out, so that's why I went to Whit's. Had to get it back on the road. Besides, the RK is the only bike my wife will ride on. She rode on the Big Dog one time in two years and won't get back on. Of course I'm sure she will like the CVO, heated seats are a big plus with her.
 Thanks for the tips, I will try to talk to the mech. but last time I was at Whit's the service Mgr. wouldn't let me talk to any of the mech. Kind of makes it hard to find a good one. Like you said, I really don't want the new trainee learning the ropes on my bike.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 1.081 seconds with 21 queries.