Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Has any one change there headlight ?  (Read 3732 times)

brutedog

Has any one change there headlight ?
« on: April 16, 2013, 10:48:06 PM »

I see a post where you guys was talking about V girls headlight being different. Is there a HID Headlight out there or a size /type I should be looking for?  How about lighting kits ? I need some help or expert advise !   8) thanks

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
Re: Has any one change there headlight ?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 04:24:52 PM »

This is an old post but I just saw it.  I probably have the receipt if you want part numbers.  It had an aftermarket headlight on it when I bought it but I changed it out to HD part and mounting plate.

Let me know if you want pics and part numbers.  If you can get a brighter light, I would.  We don't have street lights where I live and after having the SEEG I realized how much better the bigger 3-pc light is!!
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
Re: Has any one change there headlight ?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 10:12:55 AM »

I am still looking for receipt but did find an extra headlight mounting plate for the billet headlamp (because I engraved mine).  Will take pics of headlight this weekend too.

BTW, I did find the aftermarket third party headlamp that was on it when I bought it.  Want it?
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.