Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

Demo'd the 2012 SERG

(1/2) > >>

wolverine:
Went to demo days today and got to ride several 2012 Harleys. The best was the White/gold and Black SERG. Several nice features on the bike. I esp liked the seat. it looks killer, Not sure how comfortable it will be on the long haul but it sits low. The shocks are coils and not air shocks. The bike is lower like a SG but these shocks seem to ride better than the 2012 reg SG.  I looked but couldn't find a knob like the hand adjustables have. Maybe there new? I liked the windsheild it was perfect for me, I'm 5'7". Bike rode good engine felt strong. Bike only had 20 miles on it. We got the first demo truck for 2012's or so they said. Sorry no pixs, didn't have a camera.
All you blacked out fans are gonna love this bike. Reminds me alot of my riding partners 2009 SERG, just not as shiny. But I'm not a Blacked out kinda guy So I'll keep my 2011 SERGU at least untill I see the new CVO Street Glides.

FLSTFI Dave:
Are the blacked out controls on the handlebars like the plane basic stock black or are they more like the black chrome?

customryder:
how does the paint look/ white flake will gold dust/ black metallic?

thanks!

BUCKNUT GREG:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on July 23, 2011, 10:01:35 AM ---Are the blacked out controls on the handlebars like the plane basic stock black or are they more like the black chrome?

--- End quote ---
Yes.   Not black chrome.  Seen 1 at our dealer for there demo days that is today and tommorrow. So much for
first truck...ish.

BUCKNUT  :2vrolijk_21:

wolverine:
The Black on the controls looked the same as on the regular bikes o me. The paint is white with small gold flake in it. It really looks good in the sun. My buddy rode it and really liked it. Said it reminds him of his 2009 SERG. The guy who runs the fleet for harley told me that head mechanic at the dealership is ordering himself 1 because It looked so good . They said it may be october before it arrives. I like the name people are calling it on here."the SKUNK".
The guy who runs the fleet for harley called it T-Rex. It makes me want to make my tour pak detachable and get a lower dark shield for my 2011.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version