Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Woody's Fiberglass Batwing Fairing  (Read 1057 times)

ltank

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2000 FXR4 S&S V111, CustomS.S. 2-1 exhaust, Primo-Rivera OD 6 speed, 49mm Custom Front End Ohlins 30mm Fork cartridges , Hyperpro Shocks, Barnett Scorpian Clutch
    • CVO2: 1983 88" Shovelhead Won the World of Wheels 1985 Sept 85 Issue of Hot Bike Mag
    • CVO3: 1989 FXRS, 1990 Custom 100" Shovelhead/ EVO
Woody's Fiberglass Batwing Fairing
« on: June 16, 2017, 11:13:26 PM »

Well I ordered a Woody's Batwing Fairing. A set of the inner/outer.
Infinity PRV450 media amp. I screw up when ordering 5.25" speakers. The fairing uses four 5.25" speakers. I thought I was ordering 4 speakers,  what I ended up with is four pairs. That's eight speakers. Damm. If I get two speaker pods for the the tour pack I can use two of them and leave me with two spare speakers. Problem is that all the tour pack speaker pods use 6.5" speakers. And those things are expensive for what the are and consist of. I have lots of fiberglass and resin,  I guess I can try to make me some. I assembled my Calvary Fiberglass Tour Pack myself and a friend painted it for me ,but I bought the paint. 305  bucks. I ordered more of the same paint so the inner and outer Fairing half will match the rest of the bike. Anyone got a set of pods for 5.25" speakers? Thanks

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 24 queries.