Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: Bikes starting to arrive  (Read 7572 times)

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Bikes starting to arrive
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 07:33:03 PM »

Bubba,

Great news :pepper:.  Now all we need is a revised ship date for a certain Jester I have a personal interest in obataining ;D

Yeppers John as of today.. according to Harley your bike is still supposed to be shipped in mid March ...and if your going to want to take advantage of that special we have going right now 20% off accesssories and 50% off labor you best be letting Chris know what your going to want on that BAD BOY  :mango:

Bubba
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 07:34:42 PM by KentuckyHarleyDude »
" Why Johnny Ringo ...you look like somone just ..walked across your grave"

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 07:42:35 PM »

Well Hoist my friend I suppose we can agree to disagree agreeably ....Im sure there are SOME on this forum who have more miles under thier butt then me but NOT many after 43 years on a bike and 31 on a Harley ...sure there are some quality problems now and there most likely always will be as long as humans (union workers) build them ....but to suggest just because the workers went out on strike that the quality may get worse is just horse crap IMHO .... I suppose Harley's quality control would really go up if they decided to just use machines to build everything and get rid of most the human factor but then there would be those that would find something else to B**CH about .....hell ITS A HARLEY for better or worse ...and coming from one who road those oil leaking, rattling, piss poor AMF's I would have to say for the BETTER ...ok ..OK ..Im off my soap box  :soapbox:

Bubba

Bubba, I agree with that last part. Definitely much better, but still plenty of room for improvement. But that's why it's OK to get pissed at them too sometimes.The Corporation makes decisions based on shareholder returns not on customer satisfaction. I'd say the same thing about every other Corporation out there that does the same, including my own. More so, I'd never use their product again. But guys like you and me, who'd never be caught dead on anything else, are what they count on. We keep coming back, no matter what. Not many Corporations get that loyalty. But I gotta right to bitch about them if I have a problem. All I'm saying is a lotta those type comments aren't directed at you or a dealer, but the MoCo. Pick your battles brother and save them for the ones that are directed at you! Then bring it on if you must. And again Bubba, nothing personal. I happen to think you're a stand up guy. And I've seen you take some chit you didn't deserve. At least you seem to care about us and our "special" HD's. A lotta salesmen DGAS about anything but the sale! Chit, if we agreed on everything, this would get boring! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 08:40:37 PM »

Bubba, I agree with that last part. Definitely much better, but still plenty of room for improvement. But that's why it's OK to get pissed at them too sometimes.The Corporation makes decisions based on shareholder returns not on customer satisfaction. I'd say the same thing about every other Corporation out there that does the same, including my own. More so, I'd never use their product again. But guys like you and me, who'd never be caught dead on anything else, are what they count on. We keep coming back, no matter what. Not many Corporations get that loyalty. But I gotta right to bitch about them if I have a problem. All I'm saying is a lotta those type comments aren't directed at you or a dealer, but the MoCo. Pick your battles brother and save them for the ones that are directed at you! Then bring it on if you must. And again Bubba, nothing personal. I happen to think you're a stand up guy. And I've seen you take some chit you didn't deserve. At least you seem to care about us and our "special" HD's. A lotta salesmen DGAS about anything but the sale! Chit, if we agreed on everything, this would get boring! ;) Hoist! 8)

No problem Hoist ....you and I are on the same team ..as for carring "about us" ...I care about anyone who rides the black and orange ..weather its a Sportster or a FLTCUSE , weather he has all his teeth or just two .....if he rides on two wheels and says HD hes family to me !  :2vrolijk_21:

Bubba
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 08:42:53 PM by KentuckyHarleyDude »
" Why Johnny Ringo ...you look like somone just ..walked across your grave"

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 08:41:20 PM »

Original ship date was 2 March, so I'm guessing April Fool's Day :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:.  Hope I get in time to break it in "right" before York.  Either way plan to be there - just may not be able to keep up with everyone else ;).
Tony
I hate to appear uninformed, which I am most of the time, but what's going on in York in April.  Am I missing something here.  That's a relatively short drive for me and I'd like to lay an eyeball on some of youse guys 8)
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 08:43:17 PM »

No problem Hoist ....you and I are on the same team ..as for carring "about us" ...I care about anyone who rides the black and orange ..weather its a Sportster or a FLTCUSE .....if it has two wheels and says HD hes family to me :2vrolijk_21:

Bubba

Right on Bubba! :2vrolijk_21:

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 08:48:54 PM »

I hate to appear uninformed, which I am most of the time, but what's going on in York in April.  Am I missing something here.  That's a relatively short drive for me and I'd like to lay an eyeball on some of youse guys 8)
Red

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php/topic,10325.0.html

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 08:52:57 PM »

Red

Hey Red, where'd you learn to speak with a NY accent? :nixweiss: Hoist! 8)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2007, 09:00:50 PM »

Thanks, Bubba.  Good news.  Waughs (in Orange, VA) got a handful in as well - no CVOs however.  Their factory contact told them my B&O would likely be about 4 weeks later than planned.  Least production started again.
Be safe,
Tony
Tony,
Didn't realize or forgot if you ever mentioned it that you were getting your bike from Waugh. If that is the case make sure you let me know what day you are picking it up. Not sure if I'll be in shape to ride mines down to meet you, but I definitely can come in my cage to help you celebrate arrival/birthing of your new scooter. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2007, 09:03:41 PM »

Hey Red, where'd you learn to speak with a NY accent? :nixweiss: Hoist! 8)

Howie,
"My Cousin Vinnie" was on recently and I watched it for about the 10 thousandth time...I love that flic. You know the part when he's talking about "dese two yewts?"  It kills me...
So what's the skinny on York in April??  
Red

2012 FLHXSE3

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 09:04:54 PM »

Tony,
Didn't realize or forgot if you ever mentioned it that you were getting your bike from Waugh. If that is the case make sure you let me know what day you are picking it up. Not sure if I'll be in shape to ride mines down to meet you, but I definitely can come in my cage to help you celebrate arrival/birthing of your new scooter. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Tony,
That goes double for me, maybe we can "help" you break it in right.  ;)
Red

2012 FLHXSE3

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 09:12:37 PM »

Howie,
"My Cousin Vinnie" was on recently and I watched it for about the 10 thousandth time...I love that flic. You know the part when he's talking about "dese two yewts?"  It kills me...
So what's the skinny on York in April??  
Red

Yewts! Brings me back to da days of my yewt. Meet ya on toity toid and toid at tree PM!

York seems set. I'm trying to get the rooms arranged. I'll be in York next week and wanted to try to set it up while I'm there. You going? It would be great to meet you! ;) Hoist! 8)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 09:16:42 PM »

Yewts! Brings me back to da days of my yewt. Meet ya on toity toid and toid at tree PM!

York seems set. I'm trying to get the rooms arranged. I'll be in York next week and wanted to try to set it up while I'm there. You going? It would be great to meet you! ;) Hoist! 8)

Howie,
You trying to set up a tour at York for us?  I'm in...York's only about 150 miles from my house...
Red

2012 FLHXSE3

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2007, 09:35:19 PM »

Howie,
You trying to set up a tour at York for us?  I'm in...York's only about 150 miles from my house...
Red

Red, where have you been man? Don set this up months ago. We were worried cause of the strike, but everything's cool. There were limited spots for the private CVO tour and Don got us in. Man, I thought you saw it in the Events Section. PM Don and get your name on the alternate list in case someone cancels. If not, a bunch of other alternates are coming anyway. We'll be together for everything but the CVO tour, so you'll still be with the whole group! ;) Hoist! 8)

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php/topic,10325.0.html
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 09:37:30 PM by Hoist »

TCinVA

• Elite CVO Member
  • FINALLY!

• CVO1: 2007 B&O FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 09:36:40 PM »

Tony,

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Thanks, Gary.  I'd love to meet you and see you back in the wind!  I'm guessing you guys will be pretty near the first people to know when my ride's being delivered. May not even need the forum my screams of joy may carry all the way to Charlottesville :huepfenlol2:.  Would love to have some company when I finally get to see her!!
Best,
Tony

TCinVA

• Elite CVO Member
  • FINALLY!

• CVO1: 2007 B&O FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2007, 09:39:04 PM »

Tony,
That goes double for me, maybe we can "help" you break it in right.  ;)
Red
Everybody's welcome, Red.  By the way, if you're going to York, we'll need to meet up and ride up together, deal?
Tony
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.501 seconds with 24 queries.