Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HD Web Page  (Read 549 times)

Ultra2010

HD Web Page
« on: March 01, 2010, 11:20:39 PM »

Either I've lost/misplaced what little computer knowledge I had or HD has REALLY screwed up their web page.   I am, in the far reaches of my mind, thinking of getting a new Softail Custom to rebuild and make like my old one (1992).  When I went to the Softail section, I could not get 'available colors" 360 view etc....  am I missing something or have they ruined their web page............................... 

kraut

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ride & Have Fun

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE4
    • Harley Café Dresden
Re: HD Web Page
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 04:11:31 AM »

redesign of 03/01 - some things don't work properly ...
CU on the road, Hans

Ride & Have Fun

tazmun

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE (sold)
    • CVO2: 19 FLHXS All Black
Re: HD Web Page
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 12:52:57 PM »

Either I've lost/misplaced what little computer knowledge I had or HD has REALLY screwed up their web page.   I am, in the far reaches of my mind, thinking of getting a new Softail Custom to rebuild and make like my old one (1992).  When I went to the Softail section, I could not get 'available colors" 360 view etc....  am I missing something or have they ruined their web page............................... 

Just went the home page, no problem? You go to the 2010 bikes and they have the "new models" first.
Then look above and they then list them by type (Softtail) and you will find the Deluxe.
The "TAZMUN"

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 21 queries.