Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Work relo'd me  (Read 1085 times)

tlr

• Elite CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2022 SERG
    • CVO2: 2019 SERG, 2015 SESG, 2012 SESG
    • CVO3: 2009 SERG
Work relo'd me
« on: November 05, 2010, 07:23:29 AM »

Hi all;

I just got relo'd by my firm from NJ to the Boston area (Needham).  I am in search for the right dealership for service and a great tuner for my 09 SERG.  I was formerly going to Brian's in PA and found them to be terriffic.  Any suggestions of where to stay away from and where to bring my ride would be appreciated.  Thanks.

wolfman

• Senior CVO Member
  • serg
Re: Work relo'd me
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 09:33:11 AM »

I'm not sure of anyone in Boston or around there. But if you would travel less than an hour to N Hampton,NH there is a place called Seacoast Choppers. Tony is a ex-Harley mechanic and he's one of the best tuners/performance guys around. A Harley mechanic tells me to go to him.
SERT, V&H Power Duels, SE mufflers, Dyno-tuned , Heavy Breather, Corbin Solo , windsplitter windshield , J&M 250w amp/7.25" speakers.

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 12:03:53 PM »

Hi all;

I just got relo'd by my firm from NJ to the Boston area (Needham).  I am in search for the right dealership for service and a great tuner for my 09 SERG.  I was formerly going to Brian's in PA and found them to be terriffic.  Any suggestions of where to stay away from and where to bring my ride would be appreciated.  Thanks.

we have no good dealers left in MA, ok i cant really back that up i havent tried them all but have not been happy with the ones i have used. you may want to try http://www.paramounthd.com/default.asp they are in framingham. i havent dealt with them personally. like wolf said seacoast isnt all that far if they provide good service.

good luck, maybe when they snow starts flying we can meet up for a  :drink: and bitch about winter in new england  :D
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

charles05663

• 1K CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Petunia
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 01:09:28 PM »

I'm not sure of anyone in Boston or around there. But if you would travel less than an hour to N Hampton,NH there is a place called Seacoast Choppers. Tony is a ex-Harley mechanic and he's one of the best tuners/performance guys around. A Harley mechanic tells me to go to him.

And Seacoast Choppers is NOT Seacoast Harley-Davidson.  You will want to avoid Seacoast HD unless you like to be, ummm...scr**ed.
And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
Matthew 4:19

http://www.thefishermenministry.net/

Q:  What is the USA's number one export to China?
A:  Trash!  They loved our high quality trash. (not any longer).

Stolen technology and Jobs!

Maladjusted

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 01:28:44 PM »

I am an ex-Bostonian... I got deported (relo'd) to Virginia.

Nashua Harley Davidson in Southern New Hampshire (probably a 45 minute drive from Needham with no traffic) had a fantastic tech there that built my '02 95" Softail Standard...  They have were pretty good to me and my ex-wife (bitch) overall.

Kelley's House of HD in Billerica is a joke.  Holier than Thou attitude... don't care about customer service.

Boston HD over in Everette seemed OK, never had any dealings with them other than kicking tires in the showroom.

Shoot me PM for more info about the area.

Mal
2010 FLHXSE Spicey Rum
Lots of stuff

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 01:29:47 PM »

i'll second the sentiment about kelly's they wont be doing anymore work for me
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

wolfman

• Senior CVO Member
  • serg
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 03:06:01 PM »

Seacoast Choppers is not affiliated with Seacoast Harley. After Seacoast Harley was "Kind Enough" to offer me 4500.00 for my wife's 883Low that I had just paid 7500.00 for and had never been ridden by us(9 miles on it) Seacoast Harley was dead to me.
SERT, V&H Power Duels, SE mufflers, Dyno-tuned , Heavy Breather, Corbin Solo , windsplitter windshield , J&M 250w amp/7.25" speakers.

tlr

• Elite CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2022 SERG
    • CVO2: 2019 SERG, 2015 SESG, 2012 SESG
    • CVO3: 2009 SERG
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 12:16:29 PM »

Thanks kindly for the info.  Seacoast Choppers seems like a good option for the tune. 

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 21 queries.