Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: World record bass  (Read 954 times)

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra

cigarmike

Re: World record bass
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 11:09:30 AM »

Im up for a run to Dixon lake...anyone else??

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 11:20:36 AM »

Article I read in the paper says the record probably won't count because he "foul hooked" the fish. Reading on it explained he snagged the fish in a fin and hauled him into the boat. I'm not a fisherman, so I don't get it;what's the difference where the hell you hook him so long as you hook em and reel em in. Sounds to me like chit luck don't count. What's up with that.

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 09:24:29 PM »

Article I read in the paper says the record probably won't count because he "foul hooked" the fish. Reading on it explained he snagged the fish in a fin and hauled him into the boat. I'm not a fisherman, so I don't get it;what's the difference where the hell you hook him so long as you hook em and reel em in. Sounds to me like chit luck don't count. What's up with that.

What I saw was that the distinguish between intentionally foul hooking. We'll know in an month. Tail, stomach, mouth or whatever, one hell of a fish and one hell of a fight. And they let it go. That's a good thing no matter what.

cigarmike

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 11:03:54 AM »

I heard same thing about un-intentional foul mouth hooking A record is OK....I also know this fish Mounted and pimped out to boat shows fishing derbys etc. is worth about a 1/2 million a year. Just think of all the chrome we could buy with that fish !!!!  [smiley=jalapeno.gif]

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 24 queries.