Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Soon to be owner of a CVO road glide Ultra 2011  (Read 4354 times)

Randylee

• Full CVO Member
  • RN; USAF Medic ('97-present); USMC ('88-'92)

• CVO1: FXDFSE - Fat Bob (Black & Fire Quartz)
    • CVO2: aka 2002 Yamaha V-max (commuter bike)
    • CVO3: aka 2008 XL1200L (wife's Sportster)
Re: Soon to be owner of a CVO road glide Ultra 2011
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2011, 04:25:05 AM »

Congrats and Welcome from Portland, Oregon.

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2011, 05:19:58 AM »

Welcome to the site from Virginia.  Any of the colors would have been great. :)  I have a SERGU and you're going to love it.  Remember this one thing, loud doesn't necessarily equate to increased power, loud equates to more noise. :)  Read up on what's been said in the Exhaust section and talk to a tuner/performance person you trust, not someone trying to push a particular brand.

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

inflatableman

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2011, 04:53:59 PM »

Welcome from Orlando FL
2011 FLTRUSE
Frosted Ivory / Vintage Gold
V&H Power Duals
V&H Monster Rounds

GMAN SERGU

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2011, 09:19:19 PM »

Welcome to the site from Virginia.  Any of the colors would have been great. :)  I have a SERGU and you're going to love it.  Remember this one thing, loud doesn't necessarily equate to increased power, loud equates to more noise. :)  Read up on what's been said in the Exhaust section and talk to a tuner/performance person you trust, not someone trying to push a particular brand.

:devil:

Red is the color, going Saturday to sign papers :) I do not want loud for sure, thank you and I am glad you mention it, I was thinking on Fuller headers and V H monster rounds plus dino, I hope it gets the maximum power possible with a good, no loud, sound. So many opinions on the Exhaust section, it is confusing :-\  I do not know a trusted dino place or mechanic I can ask questions to. I hope things work out when times comes. I thought riding for few months and do the change then. I may ask here for recommendations on the best place to go and I am not afraid on driving to another state for the best work :)  :) I would plan it on my vacation.   

Skillet

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHR Road King
    • CVO3: 1980 FXB Sturgis
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2011, 11:27:23 PM »

Next weekend I am signing my life away at Sea Coast HD in NH. I am exited to get and drive The Road Glide ultra CVO this spring. It is painfull to have to wait for the spring to get here. I am trying to decide between the red or the gray bike. The Red is fun and the gray is so cool and classy. Never had an HD before, I been driving BMW's for the last 5 years that I love but been looking at the CVOs for a time and how beautiful they are and the great sound. My wife has a soft tail deluxe, that she loves, her only complain is the excess heat. We did pipes and Dino but only helped little. Now my question,  :confused5:Is it necessary to change pipes and Dyno a CVO? can it really get more power? What set up do you recommend? :nixweiss: I thought about doing it at the dealer before spring. Do you recommend buying the pipes and replace them later ???. I am used to 150 horse and plenty of torque at high RPM so love to get the most power out of the CVO with out been too loud. Any other addition recommendations are welcome :2vrolijk_21: thank you and I am looking forward to participate inthis board and meet some new people :) Will post pictures as soon as I get it :)
Welcome to the site from S. Korea.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 22 queries.