CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

New GTS now made to fit 2014-2018 bikes.

<< < (4/6) > >>

ninthswat:
Hi, Guys. Anyone was able to retrofit TPMS on 14-16 CVO bikes that upgraded to new BOOM GTS? Trying to figure if that's possible.

Thanks!

EDIT: Referring to model 14-15 year, since 16 already have this option.

OBB:

--- Quote from: ninthswat on February 08, 2020, 02:17:36 AM ---Hi, Guys. Anyone was able to retrofit TPMS on 14-16 CVO bikes that upgraded to new BOOM GTS? Trying to figure if that's possible.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
'16 bikes have it so it shouldn't be an issues. Just need the sensors and the bcm flashed.

ninthswat:
Oh, OK, need to edit text, I have 15' model, which does not have it. So question able to retrofit on CVO 15' model year with current model of BOOM GTS.

motor1:

--- Quote from: ninthswat on February 08, 2020, 06:17:21 AM ---Oh, OK, need to edit text, I have 15' model, which does not have it. So question able to retrofit on CVO 15' model year with current model of BOOM GTS.

--- End quote ---
Yes! I have ordered, and waiting for GTS, for my 2015 Road Glide.

OBB:

--- Quote from: ninthswat on February 08, 2020, 06:17:21 AM ---Oh, OK, need to edit text, I have 15' model, which does not have it. So question able to retrofit on CVO 15' model year with current model of BOOM GTS.

--- End quote ---
Don't want to sound rude but your grammar makes me think you are outside of the US. If so, you may want to check with your local dealer to confirm. HD certainly does weird things to accommodate our international riders.

Sent from my boring Droid phone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version