Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Softail® Springer®

on a Need Opinion on Springer

(1/2) > >>

Jules:
Hi everyone, I need an opinion on the Springer. I'm in Iraq right now so all I can see is pictures of the bike. Which color looks best on the bike? It seems from here the Red is probably the best looking, but it's hard to tell. The Blue seems too dark with all the Chrome in the motor, it just doesn't seem to look right. I like the Copper from the pics but it's hard to say what it looks like in person. I'm ordering the bike in a few days and I'm just hung up on the color of it. Thanks a lot. - Jules

UltraPolecat:
Hey Jules!

First let me say thank you for your service!

Secondly, welcome to the best CVO site on the internet!

Finally, Color is such a personal decision that it is impossible to give an answer.  You must know all CVO colors look better in person than in a picture.  The subtle undertones of color cannot be seen in any picture I've ever seen and their marketing pics are some of the worst!

I am a Black bike kinda guy.  Every bike I've ever owned has been some theme of black.  But one of my favorite CVOs to see (not own) is the bright yellow SEEG banana!  Go figure.  

I really believe you must go with the type of color you generally appreciate and you will not be disappointed.

Good Luck!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

hd-dude:
Jules;
Welcome and another "THANK YOU" for your service.

I have seen the red and the blue and both are great. The blue is not too dark, the pics opn the HD site do not do it justice. The red is a real head turner as well. If I had to choose between the two it would be the Red. (it is the fastest color you know 8-))

The Bolvine Gigolo!:
Hey! Jules
Like everybody else welcome to the site and thank you so much for your service to your country, hope you make it back soon. Just my opinion I've seen all three colors The blue isn't bad, The Copper is great looking, BUT THE RED IS THE ONE! if you want people to turn there heads, and stop to look thats the one.

P.S. And frankly the Reds are faster !!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Don

Jules:
Well, the question got aswered for me the easy way. I just talked to the guy here a few hours ago and all he can get is the Red, so I went ahead and ordered it. I pick it up on Dec 20, perfect Christmas gift to me.  Thanks for the help, it's hard to see what it looks like from just pics. - Jules

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version