Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: Zaino  (Read 15457 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Zaino
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 11:47:36 AM »

It is the petard.

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 02:19:31 PM »

My Mom and Dad both said I'd miss them when they were gone and they were so right.

2lane-Thanks for the grammar lesson.  I actually used some pretty big words in the previous Zaino post
(aforementioned, enviroment)..

::)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 04:13:35 PM »

Thread hijackings everywhere. This one however, when on topic, was just starting to get good. We might need a ref. in there soon. I'd like to see these two chemists go at it and see who come's out standing. So far I have DHT ahead with Glarepro on the defensive, doing a little a little rope-a-dope. And DHT has no vested interest in the products (I hope). He just wants his bike looking it's best, just like the rest of us. I'm dying to see the results of his test. I just hope I can understand it when it's posted.
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 04:53:27 PM »

Thread hijackings everywhere. This one however, when on topic, was just starting to get good. We might need a ref. in there soon. I'd like to see these two chemists go at it and see who come's out standing. So far I have DHT ahead with Glarepro on the defensive, doing a little a little rope-a-dope. And DHT has no vested interest in the products (I hope). He just wants his bike looking it's best, just like the rest of us. I'm dying to see the results of his test. I just hope I can understand it when it's posted.

CVOwner

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »

You two are making my head hurt! [smiley=confused5.gif]
2004 SEEG Orange/Black
When all is said and done, there'll be more said, then done!

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2006, 04:58:27 PM »

But what the Glare weine.....

icybay

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: (2) 2004 SEEG B&B's ECoast & WCoast
    • CVO2: 2000 FLTRSEI B/O/W
Re: Zaino/ even more Off Topic
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2006, 05:03:21 PM »

While waiting for the test results, and as long as this thread is hijacked, might as well add to it.

I think Boatman meant Zaino is the "Merde", not "petard".  Then again maybe not.

Hoist is actually going to be "hoist by his own petard" by continuing to discuss his rapidly increasing OCD, (as the Shakespearean saying means "to be caught up in a trap of ones own making").

And while we are way off topic "environment" is the correct spelling.

Now where are those test results?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2006, 05:03:52 PM »

But what the Glare weine.....

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2006, 05:06:44 PM »

I knew that in an unrelated post DCFireman said this was the best stuff since sliced bread that the stuff was good stuff, and the next time I go shopping for this kinda stuff, I would look at it.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2006, 05:14:30 PM »

While waiting for the test results, and as long as this thread is hijacked, might as well add to it.

I think Boatman meant Zaino is the "Merde", not "petard".

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2006, 06:18:13 PM »

Now remember, Twolane, you gotta be very very nice to the low post count members.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2006, 06:22:02 PM »

That chit is great Don. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] Was trying to get some work done, while going back to this. I let out a roar and got some real funny looks, as I wasn't on the phone or talking to anyone. We might not need his discount after DHT gets done with his thermo-nuclear analysis of these products. I think he's probably gonna tell us to go back to Turtle Wax for $4 bucks a can. I haven't tried the Glare yet. I should have made sure I got [highlight]a 2 year Warranty on it![/highlight]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 06:22:43 PM by twolanerider »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2006, 06:24:58 PM »

I think Boatman meant Zaino is the "Merde", not "petard".

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2006, 06:34:31 PM »

[highlight]It's true Hoist.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2006, 06:38:06 PM »

...is making his first posts as a member, and not as a vendor. If it's the former, he must really love this chit. If it's the latter, he should introduce himself as a vendor and explain his mysterious appearance here just as someone has questioned his product's claims.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 25 queries.