Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Windvest 16x14 screen  (Read 3949 times)

dagbre

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 SEFB
Re: Windvest 16x14 screen
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 05:45:45 AM »

hardware details
Måteleg klok kvar mann vere ovklok vere han ikkje for sjeldan er hugnad i hjarta å finna hjå honom som ovklok er!

dagbre

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2007, 05:46:28 AM »

again..
Måteleg klok kvar mann vere ovklok vere han ikkje for sjeldan er hugnad i hjarta å finna hjå honom som ovklok er!

dagbre

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2007, 05:50:08 AM »

Sorry for the cropping..

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2007, 11:51:18 AM »

Nice pics nice bike nice windshield i will order one :drink:
Ridin Legend

dagbre

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2007, 02:57:35 PM »

Good choice! Tami at Windvest provided excellent service. She arranged international shipping and I received it less than a week after order. Guys, this is Overseas! Wow, that,s faster than domestic mail in our country. And it arrived neatly packed, with full instructions and the screen safely wrapped in a fleece pouch. Windvest gets my best recommentations!

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2007, 11:39:34 PM »

I thought I was going to take off my WindVest until I needed it on the Freeways. Instead, the product is so neat and clean looking, I kept mine on. It was somewhat weird to look at (at first), however I think it is a real compliment to the front end. And I am less fatigued after a hundred miles or so. Really, this is a great product with great results and performance.  :carrot: :jalapeno: :apple:  :2vrolijk_21:
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

Full Throttle

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2008, 06:45:11 PM »

I am really happy to with the windvest. When I ordered I got an additional screen 14x16 for the long road trips. The 14x14 is for around town.
I am 6 ft tall and dont really notice that much of a difference between the 2. My sunglasses rattle on my face the same at 70 mph.
I ordered both clear but they sent me the 14x16 in tint.  I was swearing a lot when I opened the box but the tint is actually growing on me and I like it now that I have 2 options.

Great quality product!

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2008, 11:26:29 PM »

I am really happy to with the windvest. When I ordered I got an additional screen 14x16 for the long road trips. The 14x14 is for around town.
I am 6 ft tall and dont really notice that much of a difference between the 2. My sunglasses rattle on my face the same at 70 mph.
I ordered both clear but they sent me the 14x16 in tint.  I was swearing a lot when I opened the box but the tint is actually growing on me and I like it now that I have 2 options.

Great quality product!

Agreed...I think Windvest is one of the best products on the market, both in looks and hardware.  They do an adequate job of protection as well, and don't look like a friggin' toboggan' on the front of the bike.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 22 queries.