Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: First Impressions: 2013 CVO RG  (Read 8547 times)

sloride

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member
Re: First Impressions: 2013 CVO RG
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2012, 10:37:18 PM »

Luggage bags or liners, my 13 orange didn't. If your did I need to make a phone call. Also they said no Gold Key this year.

My 13 orange came with bags and a Gold Key, not sure the what or the why of this
2013 RGC CVO (Bevo)
2013 RGC (Da Reaper)

jcd520

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2012, 01:38:23 PM »

I recently installed the saddlebag speaker setup with amp in my 11 SG and I do have the nice fitted felt type saddlebag liners. It  took a little time and doing but I carefully cut them to fit around the amp in the left saddlebag and it  worked out perfectly. Just take your time , measure ten times and begin . Better to be a little short at first and keep trimming til you get it perfect than overcut the first try. The right hand bag just slips right in , no problem. I ran the wires a little differently than they say to in the instructions so they were neatly tucked in the corners of the bags and all but just take your time and you will figure it out.

jr1000yarder

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Anniversary #61
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 07:36:13 PM »

For what they cost they should have a set to fit our bags. Maybe I'll try again over the winter
2013 FLTRXSE2
Andrews 57H, .030 Cometic head gasket, 10:1 compression, TTS tuner, Covington Destroyer Pipe, HPI TB, F & R instant air ride, 12pt stainless bolts, SBD bags, fender, Custom Steel stretched tank and side covers, FBI Drop seat, Custom seat by Voss, 30" Chrome Instigator w/18" rotor, Misfit short neck kit, Ness Hot Legs, HHI 6 piston caliper, B-cool one off aluminum fender. Lots of custom audio stuff, and a lot I forgot!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 24 queries.