Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Where'd All The Posts Go?  (Read 6346 times)

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
Re: Where'd All The Posts Go?
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2009, 11:46:53 AM »

You know something, the new machines are so high tech and complicated that this old H-D sled looks like an old panhead compared to a new Twin Cam. To me it looks very clean and spartan, being wholly functional in what it's intended purpose is. If this is a recent picture, this one certainly looks to have been well preserved. If memory serves, they only made these around 70-73 ??? Is this yours Jester, or a friends ? Is it for sale ? 

B B

Nope not mine.  I did a google image search for "harley davidson snowmobile"  My last sled was a 1974 Sno Jet 340.  I have a LOT of great memories on that.  Here's a shot of my Family taken in the middle of nowhere a few years back while on a 70 mile ride with my brother and his family.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: Where'd All The Posts Go?
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2009, 12:23:42 PM »

I for one am glad this thread got so far hijacked  :jack:!
Many years ago, when I lived in NY, I had 4 Polaris sleds. His & Hers matching touring rides, my everyday (when we had snow) ride, and my drag sled. Lake George and the Adirondack's we my play areas. I went onto Polaris' website to look at the new rides and there are so far advanced that they don't even look like what I rode only a decade ago. Those were some fun times but I'll take my bikes now and ride year round.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 21 queries.