Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Whirlpool sucks  (Read 7073 times)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
Re: Whirlpool sucks
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2014, 07:13:42 PM »

::)
Some of these replies sound to me like..........Hey,  if he can afford an SE Harley with all the glitz and custom paint...then (WE) can afford a custom stainless loaded kitchen with all the trimmings. :apple:

I believe he has TWO se harleys!
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2014, 08:13:22 PM »

Trouble with repairing Fridges is you replace one part and the Compressor can't keep up and anyway just get a new one.

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2014, 08:35:52 PM »

All this talk about refrigerators got me going. I have 4 refrigerators. A 17 year old GE side by side in the kitchen that matches the cabinets. Had to replace the compressor last year. ( Covered by our home warranty
plan. ) We have 1 Kenmore top freezer I paid $150.00 for that we keep soft drinks, beer, and wine in. 1 Frigidaire top freezer that a friend wanted to get rid of and he gave it to me. This one we keep leftovers, some fruit and veggies in. Then I have a small 4 cu ft frig that I keep Apple Pie and other flavored adult beverages in and that has become a problem. I need more room for adult beverages, so tomorrow I pick up frig # 5. This one at a mere $ 75.00 and will be in the barn.
No lack of cooling here.
Mike
 :drink:

Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

moscooter

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2014, 06:24:36 PM »

:-\
Damn,  Mikee......You will have me beat with 5 refrigs....I have one in the bonus room, one in the garage, one in the laundry room and one in the kitchen.  However,  I just may have you beat with overhead fans....Have two in the bonus room, one in the master bedroom, one in the kitchen, one in the living room, one in my office (2nd bedroom), one in my wifes office (3rd bedroom), one in the "spare" bedroom and two on the enclosed back porch. That totals (ten) cooling fans. :P

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
    • SC

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2014, 08:13:28 PM »

:-\
Damn,  Mikee......You will have me beat with 5 refrigs....I have one in the bonus room, one in the garage, one in the laundry room and one in the kitchen.  However,  I just may have you beat with overhead fans....Have two in the bonus room, one in the master bedroom, one in the kitchen, one in the living room, one in my office (2nd bedroom), one in my wifes office (3rd bedroom), one in the "spare" bedroom and two on the enclosed back porch. That totals (ten) cooling fans. :P

You do, as of now I have 9 up and running. I still have to pt one up in the barn and 3 in the garage. I thought about putting 2 on the front porch, but we don't sit out there. We use the back porch and that has 2 fans.

Mike
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

danner55

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHTCUSE6 Big Red "Izzy"
    • CVO2: 1989 FLT TOUR GLIDE CLASSIC
    • CVO3: 1997 Heritage Springer Softail
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2014, 10:27:40 AM »

Ya can't beat a 1938 Hot Point Fridge! It was my grandparents first fridge. I've owned it since 1977. Had to have it rewired in the 90's. Works great!
IBA #63514
If you can't run with the big dogs stay home on the porch!

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2014, 11:46:07 AM »

Dayum, I can't even pay Mr. Mikey's power bill
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
    • SC

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2014, 12:06:31 PM »

Power bill, what power bill? I have an extension cord run out to the neighbors pool area and plugged into their pump power outlet. Can't beat free lectricity. ;D
Mike

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 24 queries.