Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: I've got the SEEG2 Blues...  (Read 4592 times)

mfgreen

Re: I've got the SEEG2 Blues...
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2005, 10:42:33 PM »

OK, maybe if all the Ultra CVO's come with Hubbards 120" and 6 speed, ya might find me looking at one real hard... [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

elvis

Maybe Harley-Davidson doesn't want to copy Merch
http://www.merchmotorcycles.com/home.html

Tonys

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2005, 01:41:03 AM »

[

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2005, 02:58:17 AM »

selective hearing" works for a bit then she starts knocking on the back of my helmet...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's happened too [smiley=7.gif]  And it is harder to act you like you didn't hear when the passenger goes "thump thump thump" [smiley=smash.gif]

DavidB

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2005, 02:12:39 PM »

on Mar 21st, 2005, 9:30pm, DavidB wrote:I want a CVO Ultra with out the lowered suspension. Im tired of draging the kickstand and floorboards around curves. I like the pretty chromed lowers, the fancy red  paint the floating rotors and the torque of the 103 at 85 mph on the Hyw.. But I really would like to have a functional suspension travel and a comm center the Ultra comes with. Riding at Hwy speed for 500 to 600 miles a day is a lot more comfortable with a headset to listen with, and a radio to talk to other rides with that have spread out over a mile or two on the Interstate . My CVO is ok for me on local rides but Im looking to buy an Ultra very soon to  install a big motor on. Just never owned a Harley I could not leave well enough alone.
Just like I thought choping my 62 pan in 78 was the thing to do.  

Wow, I pounded highway miles for years on Road Kings and others before them and thought this Electra Glide was really stepping up to creature comforts as an ultimate all day cruiser.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 22 queries.