Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Electra Glide®

Rebuild time

<< < (2/3) > >>

Twolanerider:
Or could just turn the monitor sideways when viewing... :drink:

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on February 11, 2018, 10:52:36 AM ---Or could just turn the monitor sideways when viewing... :drink:

--- End quote ---
Or lay on his side when he takes the picture. Enough of these - > :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: and laying to take the picture will be easy. :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on February 11, 2018, 01:33:28 PM ---Or lay on his side when he takes the picture. Enough of these - > :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: and laying to take the picture will be easy. :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

--- End quote ---

There is still always the option of printing the picture then just taping it on the monitor however you want it.  Gawd, I remember telling MFG that one day and the guy blew (another) gasket.  Never mind.... :huepfenlol2:

SIKBIRD:

--- Quote from: VANAMAL on February 10, 2018, 09:47:12 PM ---75000 miles. Hope i remember where all the pieces go! Things i noticed on disassembly. Rocker box bolts loose not all but most. No orings in the umbrella vents. Came from factory this way. Sludge in oil pan. Had about 1/2” in pan not sure why always changed oil by 5000 miles. Pistons looked great. Not much carbon but a it was ready i think valve stem seals leaky

--- End quote ---

I noticed a very slight oil seep from the back of the rocker box on the back jug...50,000 miles on my Bird.  I suppose my bolts could be loose too.  Is there a tightening sequence to the rocker boxes? I have a manual but not with me at the moment

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: SIKBIRD on February 11, 2018, 02:48:04 PM ---I noticed a very slight oil seep from the back of the rocker box on the back jug...50,000 miles on my Bird.  I suppose my bolts could be loose too.  Is there a tightening sequence to the rocker boxes? I have a manual but not with me at the moment

--- End quote ---

Don't know if there is or not.  If you go opposing corners then middles you can't go wrong though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version