Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: M8 sumpping problems stage 4 kit  (Read 17192 times)

Rhamil1221

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • LA

Re: M8 sumpping problems stage 4 kit
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2018, 06:35:40 PM »

I have a early October 2018 CVO Ultra Limited had stage lV installed I asked if it came with new oil pump they said it did after break in and dyno tune it sumped. They told me that bikes after 10 October had the new pumps already and he just took it that mine was the new pump so they replaced it @ 3500 miles. Now at 8000 miles it sumped again I took it in and he said he just got new service bulletin that they now have another oil pump and that H-D is telling them to tear it down and check the cylinders for good cross hatch and no damage when it’s in mine is good. Waiting to pick up bike next week and try again. They know there is a big problem with sumping, I’m just hoping they finally get it fixed cause I do like the stage lV in it.
2018 CVO Ultra Limited
Burgundy cherry sunglow fade
Rhinehart slimline pipes “black”
Waiting on a map for the tuner

Heatwave

• 1K CVO Member
  • ‘10 CVO Ultra 120/127 & ‘17 CVO LTD 140/151

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Limited (Garnet/Red) 128ci
    • CVO2: 2010 SE Ultra (Red/Slate)
Re: M8 sumpping problems stage 4 kit
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2018, 01:52:10 PM »

I have a early October 2018 CVO Ultra Limited had stage lV installed I asked if it came with new oil pump they said it did after break in and dyno tune it sumped. They told me that bikes after 10 October had the new pumps already and he just took it that mine was the new pump so they replaced it @ 3500 miles. Now at 8000 miles it sumped again I took it in and he said he just got new service bulletin that they now have another oil pump and that H-D is telling them to tear it down and check the cylinders for good cross hatch and no damage when it’s in mine is good. Waiting to pick up bike next week and try again. They know there is a big problem with sumping, I’m just hoping they finally get it fixed cause I do like the stage lV in it.

Whats the latest on your engine?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 24 queries.