Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What are your HP/TQ numbers?  (Read 1597 times)

13brkoutCVO

What are your HP/TQ numbers?
« on: June 08, 2013, 09:55:43 PM »

I had Vance and Hines Big Radius 2 to 2 exhaust installed plus, a dyno tune.  My stock numbers were 80 HP and 94.79 TQ. 

After the pipes and tune it produced 84.36 HP and 108.65 TQ.  I feel like it should have made more HP...it only picked up 4.36 HP with exhaust and a tune???  What do you guys think, is this about average?

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FXSBSE Hard Candy Gold Dust/Liquid Sun
Re: What are your HP/TQ numbers?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 10:04:51 PM »

My power is at 90.14 and torque is at 111.36. That is using SERT and Bassani RR 2-1.
You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas! - Davy Crockett

13brkoutCVO

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 10:12:18 PM »

Here are the Vance and Hines pipes

willyB

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 10:41:27 PM »

Those Breakouts are SWEET!! Personally, I love the looks and sound on the Big Radius. My brother had a set on his Deuce.

My CVO Street Glide with V&H Hi Outputs and a Decatted header came in a 89 HP and 108 TQ. Yours sounds right on target. The 255 cam is full of torque for riding. If you want a horsepower animal that go fast but not as comfortable for daily riding then put in a set a real high lift cams. They'll increase your HP but your day to day riding will suffer.

The longer I have the 110 with the 255's the more I'm liking the TQ. Makes for a good rider.
GMR 577 Cams, S & S Lifters, S & S Pushrods, V&H Headers, Rinehart 4” Slipons, TTS Tuner, 12" Yaffee Monkey Bars, Color Matched Chopped Tour Pak (510 HP and 763 TQ +/-)

13brkoutCVO

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 10:53:19 PM »

Thanks Layin the Pipe and WillyB.  I'm feeling a bit better now thanks to you guys.  The service department mentioned the 255 cams and it may be an option later.  Right now is prime riding weather and I'm ready to ride buddy!!

Chrome Daymaker

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FXSBSE Hard Candy Gold Dust/Liquid Sun
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 11:16:15 PM »

Chrome Daymaker is my next move. Looking at LED front turn signals and LED turn/run/break lights from Kuryakyn. Just put on sissybar/luggage rack and bags. Think I'm pretty much done for a while, maybe do more this winter when I can't ride.
You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas! - Davy Crockett

13brkoutCVO

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 01:42:53 AM »

Chrome Daymaker is my next move. Looking at LED front turn signals and LED turn/run/break lights from Kuryakyn. Just put on sissybar/luggage rack and bags. Think I'm pretty much done for a while, maybe do more this winter when I can't ride.

I think you'll like the Daymaker, it's much brighter than stock.  I went for a ride tonight to check it out, and the only issue I  noticed was it bounced a bit.  Someone else on this forum mentioned that also.  I don't ride at night often but, I want to see as much as possible when and if I do.

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 08:19:02 AM »

I had Vance and Hines Big Radius 2 to 2 exhaust installed plus, a dyno tune.  My stock numbers were 80 HP and 94.79 TQ. 

After the pipes and tune it produced 84.36 HP and 108.65 TQ.  I feel like it should have made more HP...it only picked up 4.36 HP with exhaust and a tune???  What do you guys think, is this about average?

My V&H Big Radius 2:1 produced 87.75 HP, 108.15 TQ  Just used the SE tuner, did not have it dyno tuned.  Supposedly, stock 110 puts out 78hp, 91ft/lbs torque
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE traded
    • CVO2: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 10:16:24 AM »

mine with the fullsac DX & 2.25 cores was 92.9 hp 118.2 trq , i must have got lucky :nixweiss:
SERGU aka the RENTAL ... never home & always broke...Thnx FF

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.